The suprise

Perries POV:
I felt uneasy letting jade lead me in the darkness we shuffled around a corner and then stopped I heard curtains shut. "Keep then closed" she removed her hands and placed them around my waist from behind. She pecked at my neck "ok open them" I slowly opened my eyes smiling widely. She'd took me into the tent and it had lots of little fairy lights around it with a mattress on the floor with some cushions scattered on it. My eyes must've been sparkling. "Baby this is so amazing" she smiled and looked around "I'm glad you like it I know it's not much but it's are place away from all the paparazzi and parents and just the world just me and you" she gave me a grin that I love so much and I kissed her. It felt even more magic than usual she really does surprise me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Babe you feel really tense what's wrong" i trailer my hands up and down her neck and she sighed. "Just training" she smiled a bit. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it over her tanned shoulders "clay on your front" I commanded and she obeyed straight away. I straddled her bum and massaged her back causing her to groan. "Oh baby you seem so stressed what's wrong" she smiled looking like she was in heaven. "The new training it's fucking difficult" I smiled a bit and ran my fingers down her back tattoo. "I could get use to this" she smiled and her eyes become heavy. I got off and laid on the bed next to her still trailing my hands all over her back. "I love you" I whispered to her softly and she looked at me smiling. "I love you too" she laid on her side and smiled at me.

Jades POV:
I smiled at perrie and played with her blonde wavy locks. "I never thought I'd meet anyone like you babe like ever your so beautiful and kind and funny and caring and just well your fucking hot for one and I'm glad to be your girlfriend" she smiled and kissed me passionately my arms immediately hooked around her waist and I pulled her on top of me my hands slowly moving down her body even more. "How about you see if I wore your suprise" she smirked and laid down. "Why don't you unwrap your own present" she winked at me cheekily. "You miss Edwards are not as innocent as you seem" i smiled at her and put a movie on. I chose to put on a horror for one reason only so she could cuddle up to me.
Well my idea came true she was gripping into me with her eyes screwed shut. "Come on babe it's not that bad look he's just been decapitated" she squirmed and hid into me. "I don't like it" I laughed and kissed her head. "Why can't we just watch Disney" she pouted at me "please" I huffed. "God sake fine" I shouted at her and she but her lip and looked down. I immediately felt guilty and sighed. "I'm sorry I'm just stressed come here"I opened my arms and she looked at me then leaned into me. We hugged for about 10 minutes just sat in silence in each others arms. I heard gentility snores coming from my blonde beauty she was fast off. Before I laid her down I unbuttoned her night shirt and took it off along with her shorts and smiled. I can't believe this girl is mine I laid her down and spooned her from behind thinking of are future. I wanted to marry her I wanted kids with her I can't loose her because of my short temper and stress levels. I sighed and she moved her hands on top of mine as I drifted to sleep dreaming of my girl.