Negative again

Jades POV:
My phone had been ringing all morning but I was trying to ignore it. It was Marshall. "What" I said going into another room "jade we need you to do something for us" I sighed "what" I looked around and no one was in there though "there's a van outside you've gotta help us with something" I looked out the window and saw a van. "Like what" I sighed I can't be getting into this again. "Get away driver" I shook my head. "No right I'm not doing any of that shit anymore ok" Perrie came into the room "goodbye" I said and put my phone in my pocket and smiled at her. "Who was that" I shrugged "wrong number" she nodded and came over. "Now jadey what month is it" i gave her a questioning look "may why" She rolled my eyes. "Yeah and what did we say about may" i smiled in realisation "trying for a baby" she nodded "wanna try now" i nodded quickly sweeping her off her feet and kissing her "what if we can't" she shrugged "I mean I just I want this with you ok and if it doesn't work then I'm sorry" she smiled a little and gave me a short kiss. "It'll be ok" I nodded and let out a breath. "Right I'm ready are you" she nodded and I laid her down.
Perries POV:
I held the test and sighed putting it in the bin. I looked over at jade and shook my head then she gave me a sad smile. "That's the 14th test this month maybe next month" I nodded and she kissed my head and hugged me. "I'm sorry" I said I felt so guilty that I couldn't even give her a child it was horrible. "Maybe we should go to the doctor see what's wrong" I shook my head "it's just bad timing" she nodded a little. "I love you" she said and walked out. I could tell she was mad because of her face. It made me feel even more guilty that I couldn't give her a child I don't know why I'm not working like everyone else. I took the test out the bin and reached under the bed and grabbed the box. The box had all of the negative tests. So all of the tests so far. I put it in the box and couldn't help but stare at it a wave of sadness hitting me. I didn't even know why I kept it, it was like a box of depression. I put the lid on putting it under my bed and arranged an appointment with the doctor then my councillor. I text Leigh Anne snd asked then to meet me at the coffee shop down the road. I went outside and jade was kicking a football around presumably training for her next game because the seasons starting. As I drove to the coffee shop in silence I felt sad that was it no other emotions.

I walked into the coffee shop and sat down with Leigh and looked down at my cup of black coffee. Almost as bland as I feel. "Perrie?" Leigh Anne said and held my hand over the table "mhm" I said my head snapping back up "are you ok" she said and I sighed and looked down then back up "me and jade are trying for a baby and I can't seem to get pregnant and now she hates me" I said I'd managed not to break down in tears in front of them. "Why's she mad" I shrugged "probably because I can't give her a child" Leigh sighed and rubbed my hand "look not every single time you two fuck are you meant to get pregnant" I nodded "I know" I looked down and blinked away a few tears "how many tests have you done" she looked at me questioningly "14" she nodded "and that's 14 jade knows about how many have you taken all together" she said and emphasised on the word 'you' "37" she shook her head her lips forming into a straight line "your putting to much pressure on yourself you need to take it slow" maybe she was right I had been so desperate that I'd not really been focusing on myself. Getting pregnant had been on my mind 24/7 it's not healthy. Hopefully soon.
An- I'm really struggling with what to write now for this book it didn't really have a plot line in the first place as it was my first book I might delete it. Give me any suggestions/plot lines 💔