Like a couple

Jades POV:
I woke up with the warm weight of someone on top of me. I breathed in heavily and smelled vanilla. Ahhhh that was perrie. I opened my eyes and saw her laying on me her hand on my chest and her head was in the crook of my neck. I could get use to this. She was perfect I can't believe I met her. And she's a song writer which is good I'd love a second date.

Perries POV:
I woke up on top of jade and looked up she smiled down at me and played with my hair. I felt something poking into my hip I looked down and saw jades bulge and blushed. "I umm I should probably get going" I nervously said "oh I was hoping you'd come for a coffee with me" jade said sadly "oh sure then come on" I turned around on jades lap and stood up some of the alcohol must still have been in my system because I fell straight back down onto jade "uhhh s sorry" I said blushing. I was then caught in trance again staring into jades eyes.

Jades POV:
I was staring into perrie ocean eyes. Are faces were getting closer. "I thought you didn't kiss on a first date" I breathed out heavily. "I don't but maybe if we leave for that coffee you might get one." She said. That was it I stood her up and and gave her one of my jackets and drove us to the coffee shop.
"Let me guess hot chocolate" I said
"Of corse you know me well" perrie said and winked at jade
Jade orders and brings the drinks back and sits opposite perrie. She really was beautiful i could stare at her all day.

no ones POV:

After the coffee perrie and jade had a walk around the lake
Perrie: "so what do you actually do as a job"
Jade: "I'm a footballer I play for Newcastle at the minute"
Perrie: "aww that's cool so how did the dealing start if you don't mind me asking"
Jade: "Well I've stopped now because the seasons starting again but I had an injury and needed money that's all"
Perrie turned to jade and straightened out her collar: "oh well I'm glad you saved me from taking them
Jade smiles and puts her arms around perries waist: "it was my pleasure I'd do it anytime"
Perrie: "would you now"

Perries POV:
I was holding jades collar and she had her hands around my waist. This was it enough teasing her now. I stood on my tiptoes and pulled jade towards me. I put are lips together it was like heaven. Her lips felt so good against mine I felt sparks and fireworks like nothing I had felt before. When air became an issue we broke apart and smiled. I turned around and saw something I wish that I didn't