Meet the family

Jades POV:
As we pulled out the car park I put music on all my favourite songs it turns out perrie wrote them all "so you really wrote all these songs" I questioned. "Yes it's just lyrics jade there easy to write" she said. "You seem to know me well" I stated. "What do you mean baba" she questioned me. "Well all these songs are like well it's like there made for me I relate to them so much" I said and held her hand. "I can write you a song if you want." Maybe she could I mean it would be cool to have my very own song. "Go on then." I said smugly.

Perries POV:
A's we reached my house jade left me in the car and took my bags in and then she came and picked me up I smiled and wrapped my legs around her waist. "My mams home" I say excitedly seeing her black Land Rover. "Oh should I go" jade said a bit nervous. "Don't be silly come on she'll love you but don't say anything about us just yet ok I've not come out yet." I said and kissed her cheek. "Ok come on then beautiful" she said and smiled. She's so charming. As we go into the house were immediately hit by noise from inside my house.   Jade helps me into the house and I see Jonnie so I go and hug him "hiya squishy" I say and cuddle him. "Hello pez" he says lifting me up. After that I was filled with question after question. I told them everything but twisted it a bit and said jades my friend and Alex just got mad at me. My family started talking and I saw jade sat on the couch asleep. I laughed a bit and walked over and sat on her knee "baba wake up" I said she opened her eyes a bit and then sat up. My mam came in and saw me and jade and smiled "whos this perrie" she said politely "this is jade she's my friend" I said gesturing towards jade. I could see jade was getting nervous. Poor baby.

Jades POV:
I was getting a bit nervous to talk to perries mum she was who I needed to impress I healed out my hand for her to shake it and smiled. She shook my hand and smiled "Well thank you jade for saving perrie from that monster" she said referring to Alex. "It's ok Ive gotta go pezza I've got practice see you tomorrow" I said and kissed her cheek.

Perries POV:
I missed jade already and she's only just walked out the door. What am I meant to do now. I went upstairs and lied on my bed. I did love jade but my mam always said that if I'm gay she'll kill me. She knew jade was fine so how am I meant to come out. How do I do it I can't just pipe up and say oh yeah I'm gay. What am I meant to do.