The date

Jades POV:
I went home and hunted through my closet for a outfit for tonight I decided on some gray trousers and a white shirt. Yeah I'll be fine I mean it's just the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life. I got dressed into my boxers then trousers then my shirt. Boy was I nervous I couldn't wait to see perrie though she's just stunning.
Perries POV:
I've decided on a white dress tonight with 2 black strips down the side with my hair up and my makeup natural. I hoped I smelled good I got my cousin Ellie to have a sniff of me and she said I was fine. I believed her. I went on my phone and looked on Instagram. SHIT! Jades followed me. Time to impress i posted on Instagram

Jades POV: 
Ok ok I just saw this photo off perrie is really hot I've got it screenshoted already she's so beautiful I just hope my friend down there will be able to contain itself on this date. But if perrie grinds on me like yesterday I don't think I'll be able to contain myself.
* skip to date*
No ones POV:
Perrie and jade didn't stop talking it's like they'd known each other for years.
Jade: "thank you for dinner perrie it was amazing maybe we could go back to mine it saves us buying drinks"
Perrie: "umm sure ok then"
They get the bill and jade insists on paying but perrie doesn't let her. Perries stubborn like that but jade likes it.
Perries POV:
We were in jades car and she had the radio on the song I wrote called heavy came on and I smiled.

Radio:
"And we have an interview with Anne Marie now so how was the writing process for this song"
"Well it was very good I didn't write it but I helped this amazing writer 'perrie Edwards' wrote it she's amazing she's so cool I really like her style and I know she's on a special date tonight which is good she never stops working"
Perries POV:
I laughed nervously and then I think it clicked in jades head "wait is this you there on about" I nodded nervously "and who said this was a date" oh no I'm dead " I I didn't say it was a date I just umm got carried away talking and it came out that way" I rambled on "Jesus chill pez I was joking a it's a great song by the way" phew I was safe "thanks jade"

Jades POV:
we arrived at mine and we both walked in holding hands. I sat on the couch with perrie and put a film on with my arm around her. I could get use to this. Perrie shivered so I got a blanket and wrapped it around us and smiled she smiles back. We stared at each other for a while. This is it. I closed my eyes and leaned in. Perrie had covered my mouth. "Hey what was that for" I said "I don't kiss on a first date thirlwall" she replied . I smiled and laid and pulled perrie on top of me. We cuddled and fell asleep. What a night