Lazy day

Jades POV:
Today me and Perrie we're having a lazy day today. We were cuddled up in bed watching a film something that I loved. I loved just being away from football and Perrie being with me. "Baby do you want kids" she thought for a second and nodded "not yet though baby I like us too" I nodded and threw a piece of popcorn up catching it in my mouth. "Bubb do you wanna try anal" I said and she made face then nodded a little "well I'd try it but I don't know" I nodded and sat her on my lap "let's do an instagram live" she nodded and sat next to me. "How do you do it" I said and she took my phone doing technical things. "Is it on" I said looking at the phone "yeah babe" I kissed her cheek as I started to see the views and comments going up. "Someone asked did jade ask you to be her girlfriend or did Perrie ask jade" I smiled "I asked Perrie it was very romantic I think we were on a date and then went to a waterfall and I asked and she said yeah corse I mean who wouldn't" I grinned and Perrie squished my cheeks together "is jade coming on tour with you" Perrie shrugged and looked over at me "I don't know if I can I mean I have football and you know you'll be busy in meetings and interviews and shit" she nodded and I rested my head against hers. "People keep saying how much they love the break up song video" I smiled and she blushed a little "I'm so proud of her because I know how hard she worked being up all night writing all the lyrics then being in the studio for like 11 hours in a day then the video shoot took nearly a whole like 24 hours" she smiled and cooed over me. "Do I think we'll win this season" I nodded "it all depends I mean we're top of the table but you never know what could happen it's just fate" I scrolled through the comments trying to find one "you and Perrie should do a tour together" I smiled and wrapped my arm around her side "I'd honestly love that I mean we are like best friends and I'd just love for us to travel together" she smiled "we do usually travel at Christmas though don't we" she said in her thick Georgie accent similar to mine. "Yeah we do well for the past 2 years we've been together we should book this years where do you wanna go" she moved a little and I couldn't help but to look down her top. "Well you know it's gonna be somewhere cold first then maybe France then somewhere warm" I nodded and kissed her collar bone "whatever you want my sweet" she smiled and kissed my head. "Right I think that's enough for today" she said and I nodded and we said bye and ended the livestream. "You just couldn't keep your eyes off me could you" I shook my head. "I can't help it your just so so hot I mean like really" I was rambling on so she cut me off by kissing me "less of the talking and more of you getting your ass downstairs and making me a smoothie" I rolled my eyes "alright bossy" she smiled a little and kissed my cheek. I love her.
An ~ I don't know what to add in this book help!