Chapter 2

Okay so just a heads up before I start, I'm doing P.O.V.s (Point of view) now :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie’s P.O.V.

So Will just ended up dragging us into a segway store, which was completely unreasonable since they cost $2000 dollars.

But oh my gosh…I’m freaking out. It’s already Friday!!!

I scrambled around and turned on my music as I started to get ready. I had to meet them at Café on the Common in an hour. That should be plenty of time.

I started by picking out what clothes to wear. I picked out a bright yellow tank top with a flowery lace on the back. I wore a white tank top under it, for the see-through spots, and matched it with light wash denim short-shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror. So far, so good.

I decided to curl my thick, brown, medium length hair. I put on a peachy eye shadow and white eyeliner. For I final touch, I put on some mascara and studied myself in the mirror again.

I nodded in approval, grabbed my purse, and headed out with my mom. The boys called the restaurant ahead of time and had it cleared out with shades over the windows, so we could eat privately.

I got in the passenger seat as my mom drove me to meet the boys. This is so exciting!

We arrived no more than 5 minutes later, and were just on time. The boys were just coming out of their limo and being escorted inside by body guards.

Wow…it must be hard being famous. I kissed my mom’s cheek and headed inside as well.

They asked the boys if I was the right girl, and they nodded, letting me in. I sat down at their table.

“Hi guys!” I said with a smile. They smiled at me.

“Ello!” they chorused.

“How have you been?” Niall asked me.

“Great thanks! How was the concert?” I replied

. “It was fantastic! There was this one-“ Liam started, but he was cut off by the beeping of my iPhone. I frowned.

“Sorry…I’ll put it on vibrate.” I said, my cheeks flushing a little.

I bent down and dug through my purse, checking who texted me. It was Lily. I honestly couldn’t be bothered by her right now. I was having a great time with a famous boy band…woah. It doesn’t even sound realistic.

I didn’t bother seeing what she said, but put it on vibrate. I sat back up and focused on Liam. “So you were saying?” I said, waiting for him to continue.

 “Oh right. So, there was this one girl that got so excited when we brought her on stage, that she took her shirt off!” Liam finished. I clapped my hand over my mouth in shock. I couldn’t help what I did next. I busted into laughter.