Chapter 17

Julie's P.O.V.

Harry looked me up and down, frowning.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned at him too. "What?" I finally asked.

He shook his head and walked away without a word. Harry and I have been fighting lately. Of course it's been over little things, but it's been so annoying. 

I walked onto our balcony and started singing. "I remember when we broke up the first time. Seein' this is it, I've had enough."

I sighed and skipped to the chorus. "We are never ever ever getting back together. We are never ever ever getting back together."

I heard someone come onto the balcony too, but didn't look. "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me" I heard Sophie sing.

I looked over at her and she frowned. "What's wrong, baby?" she asked. I told her about Harry and I and she hugged me.

"I say we go drown your sorrows at Friendly's?" she said, smirking. I slowly smiled and we ran out to her car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's P.O.V.

Julie and I walked into our apartment, laughing and singing little inside jokes that we have. We walked into the living room to see Niall and Louis talking.

Louis got up and held my arms. "I'll meet you in our room in ten minutes, okay Moo?" He said, kissing my nose.

"Okay" I said, kissing his nose and walking into our room. I wonder what they were talking about...?

Niall's P.O.V.

"What are we supposed to do?" Louis asked. I sighed. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about my crush on Sophie.

"I guess I just have to get over her" I said. Lou shook his head. 

"I know what it's like to try and get over a girl. It isn't as easy as it sounds" he said. I buried my face in my hands and took a deep breath.

"Alright well I'll see you later, lad. Got to go see Moo" he said, standing up and walking toward his room.

Louis's P.O.V.

I opened the door silently and snuck up behind Sophie. I grabbed her and started tickling her, causing her to scream and burst into giggles.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I tried to break away from Louis, but he was strong and kept me down. I gasped for air and managed to yell "Stop! Stop!" 

He let go of me and I finally started breathing again. I looked at him, his sea green eyes sparkling in amusement, a smile on his face. 

I ruffled his hair and went back to listening to Cher Lloyd. "So is she really that funny?" I asked Lou, laying down. 

"Mhm" he mumbled. Then he looked at me and said "You can meet her if you'd like"

I looked at him in amazement. I nodded. "I'd love that" I said, offering a smile. He smiled back, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's P.O.V.

I woke up, but Louis wasn't in bed. I shrugged and got ready for the day. I was going to meet Cher Lloyd. 

I picked out a magenta spaghetti-strap tank top and put a white half shirt over it. The half shirt had rainbow hearts scattered on it.

Then I picked out a pair of dark, skinny jeans and matched them with my black, knee-high uggs. I looked in the mirror and nodded at my reflection.

I crimped my hair and put a little magenta bow in it. I put on a little make up and headed downstairs. I saw Lou on the couch, on twitter. 

He looked up at me and smiled. "I need a picture of you for twitter" he said. I laughed and posed. I put my hands on my hips, bent my right leg, leaning on the left, and smiled. 

He took the picture and I heard my phone beep, indicating that someone either texted me or tweeted. I looked at it and opened up twitter.

"My beautiful baby is going to meet Cher Lloyd<3 Gonna be funnn (:" I opened the picture attached to it. Huh...not bad.

I looked at him and smiled. "You're too sweet" I said, sitting on the couch next to him. I opened twitter back up and replied to Lou. 

"Awh! You're so sweet<3 Can't wait!(;" 

My phone suddenly started beeping a million times a minute. I turned it off and rested my head on Louis's chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Proposing to you was the best decision of my life" he said. I felt my eyes welling up and smiled, getting closer to him.

A/N: OMG! GUYS IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I've been in school and AH! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPLOADED A CHAPTER! Okay well I love you all and I'm so sorry<3 I'll try to upload again soon. I won't have wifi this weekend but I don't have school on Monday so I'll try and upload then. Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3