Chapter 11

Sophie's P.O.V.

I watched as Julie threw the light into the pool, flashing all kinds of different colors on the water. It was about 9:45 at night, and we decided to go swimming. We were home by now, but all of us decided to stay at my house.

I yelped and jumped into the water, being the first one. It wasn't freezing, but had a little bit of a chill to it. Next Julie jumped in, screaming even louder than I did.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn all held hands and jumped in together, causing Julie and me to crack up. Harry jumped in next, splashing all of us. Louis was too involved in Twitter so I went over to the ladder. 

I looked up at him, and when he noticed me, he put his phone down and crouched, still higher off the ground than I was.

"Are you coming in or what?" I asked. I pulled myself up the ladder with just my hands and gave him a small, soft kiss. 

He smiled at me and stood up. He then jumped over me and splashed in the water behind me. I turned around, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"Well I didn't expect that" I said, making him chuckle. I started to shiver from the cold air so I dropped onto my knees so that up to my shoulders were in the water.

I saw Julie and Harry kissing in a darker part of the pool, winked at Louis, and then silently went under water, swimming over to where they were. I grabbed one of Julie's ankles and one of Harry's ankles, and pulled. 

Julie screamed as they were pulled under water.

Julie's P.O.V.

When I came up, Sophie, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam were all laughing their heads off. The boys came up to Sophie and lifted her out of the water so she was sitting on their hands. 

Sophie's mom came rushing out of the house with her expensive photography camera (inside joke with @jtpanda1) and told Sophie to smile.

Not surprising any of us, she make a duck face and put up peace signs. Her mom couldn't tell since it was so dark. Can't wait til she uploads it on her computer.

The boys exchanged glances and all let go of Sophie at the same time, causing her to drop into the water. When she came up, she had an excited look on her face. "That was actually fun..." she said. 

We all started laughing at her reaction and soon enough went back to what we were doing. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I snuck over to Sophie, who was looking beautiful as she looked into the sky, the moonlight lighting up her face. 

I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my hands on her stomach. She kept on looking at the night sky, taking it all in. 

I pulled her even closer to me, warming up from our body heat and close proximity. "Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered.

I looked up and was amazed too. "Mhm" I mumbled.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I could feel Lou's slow, steady heart beat on my back as he held me, gazing at the sky. "Lou?" "Hm?" "I love you" I said. I felt his heart beat pick up and smiled. I loved knowing that I have that effect on him.

"I love you more" he whispered, kissing my cheek. I heard a click and knew that my mom was taking pictures of all of us.  

Later that night, we were in the house, all in the living room. I suddenly had this genus idea for Julie, Harry, Louis. and me. I texted all of them, telling them to meet me on my back deck in ten minutes, but told Julie to follow me. 

I went outside and into her shed, searching for tents. I heard Julie come out and into the shed. "What are you doing?" she asked me.

I spun around to look at her. "We're double dating and camping in my back yard for the night" I told her. Her face lit up right away. 

We grabbed the tents and set them up in the woods, beyond my back yard. We then rushed to the back porch, Lou and Harry chatting. They looked at us and smiled.

Julie and I were both wearing big sweatshirts with yoga pants on. My hair was in a messy bun and hers was in a high ponytail. Louis took my hand in his and Harry did the same with Julie as we walked into the woods.

I get scared easily, but I love being scared because I get all excited...it's weird. Louis dropped my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his torso, smiling. 

Louis shook his head when he saw the tents. "You guys are nuts" he said. "But you love us anyway" Julie and I said at the same time. I looked at her.

We jept yelling "JINX" at the same time until I threw a pinecone at her and we stopped.

We were all sitting in a circle, watching Julie. She was flicking the flash light on and off saying "Life, death, life, death, life, death, life, death" Harry finally had enough and took the flash light away from her.

I laughed at them and went over to a fire pit Julie had made. I made a small "house" of logs and used a lighter to set them of fire. I sat and watched it as the flames grew. Louis came over to me and hugged my shoulders from behind. 

He sat down and spread his legs out, allowing me to sit with my back against his chest. I relaxed, enjoying spending alone time with Louis. He kissed my neck a couple times.

"This is perfect" he whispered.

A/N: BOOM! I hope this is long enough...but @jtpanda1 is "dying" apparently so here's chapter 11! Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3