Chapter 9

Sophie's P.O.V.

I heard a car in the driveway and I knew it was Julie. I sprang off the couch and ran out the door. Julie was getting her suitcase out of the trunk.

When she saw me she dropped her bag and ran over to me. I gave her a tight hug and helped her with her things.

We made our way inside and she screamed when she saw the boys all lined up. They smiled at her reaction. "Jesus..." she said. 

Julie's P.O.V.

I leaned over and whispered to Sophie "They're even more gorgeous in person"  she giggled and nodded at me. Until I figure out who I'm sharing a room with then I just kept my stuff downstairs. 

They boys intrudeuced themselves to me (as if I didn't know) and we all seemed to get along great. But ohmygod Harry is the cutest thing. 

I've always had this celebrity crush on him but once I actually got to know him, it's gotten really serious. Like...I'm in love with him.

Seriously.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I noticed Harry flirting with Julie a little, and smiled at how cute they would be if the dated. We were all in the living room just chatting with each other.

Aww how cute. I thought. Louis leaned over to me and whispered "Harry and Julie are really hitting it off 'eh?" I looked at him and nodded.

Louis's P.O.V.

I don't know why I decided to now, but I leaned down and kissed Sophie softly. Our lips fell into a perfect rhythm as she grabbed the back of my neck. 

Julie's P.O.V.

I looked over and saw Sophie and Louis kissing. That's so cute! I thought. 

I wished Harry was kissing me like that...What am I saying? He probably doesn't have feelings for me. It hurt to think like that but really, what are the chances?

Harry's P.O.V.

Julie is just beautiful. Her short blonde hair, her crystal blue eyes, her freckles, just everything about her. She has the same personality and sense of humor as Sophie...I think I'm crushing on her. (A/N: SUSPENSE :O)

Julie's P.O.V. 

Harry suddenly took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. He pressed me up against the wall and sent his lips crashing into mine.

Harry's P.O.V. 

I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her. This'll show her that I like her that way. 

Julie's P.O.V.

Ohmygod...I'm kissing Harry Styles. OHMYGOD!!!!!

Sophie's P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen to get water when I saw Julie and Harry making out against the wall. My eyes widened and backed out as quiet as I could.

I turned around, my face pale. All of the boys were looking at me, confused. Louis raised his eyebrows. "They-Ju-Uhm...STUFF!" They all started cracking up and I frowned. 

"I don't know how you'd react." I said. They all gave me their cutest puppy faces and I practically melted of cuteness. 

I walked over to Lou and whispered it in his ear. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Holy fu-" 

"FUDGE" I screamed. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap. He started kissing me but I pulled away. "Lou...the others?" I said.

"Oh...right. Sorry lads" he said, blushing. I chuckled and whispered to the other boys. It was perfect timing since Julie and Harry came walking out, Julie's hair a little messed up.

"Is it just me or is it gettin' a little steamyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" Liam said, causing all of us to crack up. 

Julie's P.O.V.

"We're uhm-" I said but Sophie cut me off. "I walked in on you guys and told all of them" she said. My cheeks immediately flamed up. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled at him. We're a couple!! The thought just made me get butterflies.

A/N: Jarry, anyone? Okay so I tried to come up with a combined name for Sophie and Louis but all I got was Souis which sounds completely idiotic, and then I got Lophie, which sounds stupid too!!! Let's just go with Lophie...So uhm...JARRY AND LOPHIE FOR THE WIN! Haha well, gonna go hang out with @jtpanda1. Vote, comment, and fan? Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3