Chapter 5

Sophie’s P.O.V.

All 6 of us sat down in a circle, a full soda bottle in between us. We were about to play truth or dare.

“I’ll go first” Niall said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Liam. “Liam, truth or dare?” Niall asked.

“Truth” Liam said. Niall rolled his eyes but went with it anyway.

“How old were you when you had your first kiss?”

“Uhmmmm…..13” Liam said.

“Ooh! Now I go!” I said, excitedly spinning the bottle. It landed on Harry.

“Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Dare” He said. We both smirked.

“I dare you to climb a palm tree and yell “IM KING OF THE BEACH” and then climb down” I said. He frowned.

“Chicken” he said. If you don’t want to do a dare or answer a truth then you can say chicken, but you only have 3 chickens.

“Okay you have two left” I said.

Louis’s P.O.V.

I spun the bottle next, and it landed on Sophie. Before I could say anything, she said “Dare” I smiled at her.

“I dare you to kiss all of us” I said. She raised an eyebrow at me.

“As you wish” She said. She kissed Zayn and Liam on the cheek since they have girlfriends.

She leaned in and kissed Niall softly…I didn’t realize I’d be hurting like this. But hey, I dared her. And she didn’t even kiss him long.

She then kissed Harry, a little longer than Niall, but still not long at all. Now it was my turn. She smiled at me.

She grabbed me by the shoulders, pinned me to the ground, and sent her lips crashing into mine. Ohmygod am I glad I did this dare. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down with me.

It was a little weird, making out with Sophie in front of the boys, but I love her and if the boys think it’s gross then whatever.

We finally pulled away after what was probably a minute, sitting up.

“Okay who’s next” I said, causing all of them to chuckle, including Sophie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie’s P.O.V.

We ended up playing truth or dare until 1 a.m., leaving me exhausted.

Zayn had gotten the air mattress ready for me, and just as I was walking over to it, I felt Louis wrap his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled.