Chapter 16

Sorry for the late upload! I hope this makes up for it!                                                                                            

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis's P.O.V.

Sophie giggled as I put my nose on hers, her arms around my neck, and my hands on her waist. She tilted her head upwards and gave me a small kiss. 

I smiled and chuckled at her. "You're the cutest thing" I said. 

"And you're the most handsome thing" she said. I laughed and gave her a kiss, but this time I didn't pull away quickly. She pulled me closer to her, pressing my body on hers.

Niall's P.O.V.

I looked over and saw Louis kissing Sophie. I frowned. I wish she'd kiss me like that. I shook my head. What am I saying? She's getting married to Louis. I can't have a crush on her anymore. But how was I going to get over her...?

Sophie's P.O.V.

Harry interrupted our kiss by pulling me off of Louis and cradling me. I looked at him. He didn't look at me though. He looked at Lou.

"Kiss your fiance later, help us move the furniture now" he said. I rolled my eyes but let him carry me into my apartment. I saw Julie on the floor, playing jelly car on her iPhone.

She looked up at me and frowned. 

"He brought you up here, too?" she asked.

I nodded. "While I was kissing Lou" I said. She made a mad face. 

"Harry! You couldn't just let her kiss him?!" she yelled.

He shrugged, still holding me. "We need to move in as soon as possible" he said. He set me down in the middle of the empty room, along with Julie. 

"Well this is no fun" I said. I pulled out my iPhone and decided to check instagram. 2,376 comments. Oh. My. Gosh. I decided to go through them, all of them either saying

"You and Louis are so adorable! So happy for you two to get married! Congrats!"

Or

"You're such a bitch! Elanor had him first!"

I sighed and closed out of instagram. I got a text from Louis and immediately checked it. It said:

Lou<3: About to bring one of the couches up. Can't wait to kiss you (:

I smiled and closed it. I looked at Julie who was checking instagram. 

She shook her head at her phone. "I don't get why we get so much hate just because we're going out with famous guys" she said. 

I frowned. "I don't either". I heard the door open and turned my attention over to see what was happening. I saw Louis come in backwards, giving me a good view of his butt. I giggled and blushed.

He looked at me quickly and winked. He was carrying the couch, along with Liam who was at the other end of it. They were nice, white, leather couches that went well with our yellow walls.

They set the couch down and Louis quickly ran over to me and picked me up as if I were a kid. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. 

He smiled at me and I got butterflies. I smiled back.

Louis's P.O.V.

I held Sophie as she smiled at me. "I missed you...even though it was only ten minutes" she said, giggling. 

I laughed a little. "I missed you more" I said. She leaned in quickly and kissed me. I kissed her back, loving every second of it.

This is the girl I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. And I will 

NEVER

let

her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

I woke up in my room, Niall still sleeping on the twin bed at the other end of the room. I got up lazily and went into the living room.

Harry and Julie were cuddling on the couch, and I turned and walked into the kitchen. I just can't handle seeing cute couples anymore. Not after I lost Danielle...

Sophie's P.O.V.

I woke up, cuddling Louis in bed. He looked so peaceful...I slowly crawled out of bed and made my way over to my closet. I changed into skinny jeans and a tight, yellow Holister shirt. 

When I turned around, I saw Louis looking at me. "You watched me change, didn't you?" I asked.

He smiled his boyish, no teeth smile and nodded. I rolled my eyes and made my way into the kitchen. I saw Liam with his elbows on the counter, his head in his hands.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his back. He looked at me and wiped away a tear. 

"Are you okay?" I whispered. He shook his head. 

"I can't stop thinking of Danielle" he whispered back. He stood up straight. I frowned, got on my tip toes, and put my arms around his neck, hugging him. He hugged me back, his hands on my waist.

Louis's P.O.V.

I got changed into a pair of jeans and a thin, red shirt. I ran into the kitchen and saw Sophie hugging Liam. He was probably upset about Danielle.

They pulled away from each other and Liam looked at me. I frowned at him. "I'm sorry lad" I said, giving him a small hug. Poor guy.

Some day he'll find someone he'll want to spend his life with...who won't break up with him.

Just like me with Sophie.

A/N: OMG! GUYS I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I ended up going to the beach on Friday, and then I was with my dad until Monday so I didn't have wifi. Then I was running around all morning and finishing summer reading because school starts tomorrow and AH! IM SORRY! Okay so yesterday I went to the beach again with @jtpanda1 and we didn't use sunscreen...you should see us. EVERYTHING on us is burned...except for the covered parts. But we were wearing bikinis so we are SO RED! Anyway, my birthday is tomorrow, along with the first day of school. So I might slow down on the uploading...but I'll do my best! Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3