Chapter 8

Louis’s P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch, snuggling with Sophie. Her head was on my shoulder, looking cuter than ever. I played with her hair, her eyes slowly opening. She gave me a sleepy smile.

“Hey Moo” I said, kissing her nose.

“Hiya Boobear” She said, kissing my nose back. I smiled and she giggled.

“You know, I really love your smile” she said, biting her lip and smiling. I blushed a little and kissed her forehead.

“Thanks love” I said. She rested her head on my chest and sighed.

“Want to go hang out on the beach? Just the two of us?” I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

“I’d love that” she said.

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I bolted upstairs and into our bedroom. I shut the door and got into my favorite bikini. It was black with rainbow hearts on it. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my sunglasses.

I came out and Louis smiled at me. “You look great” he said.

“Awh thanks!” I said, kissing his cheek. He went into our room and changed into his red bathing suit shorts and came out.

“You always look good without a shirt on” I said. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Thanks Moo” he said.

We went out the back door and onto the porch.

Harry was sitting on the steps and when he heard us, he turned around and immediately got up.

“Louis, can I have Sophie for a minute, please?” he asked. Louis sighed.

“Fine. I trust you Moo” he said.

“I’ll be fine Boobear. Go get set up” I said, smiling at him. He nodded and walked to the beach. I turned my attention to Harry and raised my eyebrows.

“You aren’t going to kiss me again, are you?” I asked. He sighed.

“No, I’m not. And I’m sorry for that. I feel terrible. I didn’t sleep last night, knowing that I had done that. I need to apologize to Louis too, but I’m afraid he’ll hurt me…” Harry said, trailing off.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He held my waist and hugged me back. “I forgive you” I whispered in his ear.

“Oh thank god” he said as we pulled away.

“I’ll go tell Lou you want to talk to him?” I said.

“Sure” said Harry. I nodded and jogged over to Louis. He wasn’t facing me so I jumped on his back, surprising him.