Chapter 19

Sophie's P.O.V.

A gust of fresh air poured into the room, gently blowing my hair back. I squinted my eyes from the bright sunlight as I gazed out the window.

Summer was fading away and Autumn was slowly coming into view. Trees became more and more naked as the days passed, the leaves crunching under everyone's feet. 

The days ended earlier, leaving the sky a deep blue by 6 p.m. I sighed and mustered up the energy to get ready for the day.

As I made my way over to my dresser, I heard yelling getting closer and closer to my door. I sighed, knowing that it was Julie and Harry.

Julie's P.O.V.

I stormed into Sophie's room, yelling back and forth with Harry. "For Christ's sake what the hell are you two arguing about?!" Sophie yelled, turning and looking at us.

Harry and I immediately shut up, surprised by her reaction. "You two have been fighting for three whole freaking days! Do you know how it makes me feel?! Like shit!

And it isn't just me, it effects all of the boys, too. Liam just went through a rough break up, and you two are constantly reminding him of Danielle!

Niall doesn't have a girlfriend, and you guys are scaring him, making him think that that's what ALWAYS happens in a relationship!

Sure, Zayn has Perrie and all, but he's still sick of listening to you two going at each other!

I sit in here with Louis talking about you two! What will happen to you, if you'll stay together or move on. I have NO IDEA! But whatever you do, you need to work it out soon.

Or else you two are out of my apartment."  

She walked over to me, held my shoulders, turned me around, and gently pushed me into Harry, closing the door behind me. 

Harry caught me, but I quickly pulled away. "Harry I don't even-" he cut me off by pressing his lips firmly against mine.

He pulled away, both of us breathing heavily. "Julie, everything offensive, rude, or just downright mean I've ever said to you, I don't mean. I have no intention of hurting you. Ever. I'm so sorry. Words can't even drscribe what I'm feeling right now. I love you and nothing will change that. All those screaming fights we've ever had, mean nothing at all. They were over stupid things. Do you think we could just forgive and forget?" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

My heart beat accelerated and I nodded my head, a few tears streaming down my cheeks. He pulled me into him and I buried my head into his chest, letting out loud, short sobs. I couldn't help it.

This is the kind of relationship I think everyone deserves. You feel like nothing could get between you and the person you love. But when there is something, you find out how to fix it in the end.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I sighed and put my elbows on my dresser, resting my forehead in my palms. I'm not sure where Louis is, but damn do I need him right now.

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head a few times, thinking over what I said to Julie and Harry. It really meant something to me. I was only speaking the truth.

They've been fighting like this for days, and I just flipped. I couldn't take it anymore. But whatever happens with them, it better have a positive outcome. 

Whether they split or not. 

I focused back on my outfit. I picked out a white tank top with a wolf printed on it. I matched it with a royal blue skirt that rested on my ribs, with a white belt. I put on black tights and black uggs.