Chapter 3

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone singing I Want, telling me that it was one of the boys. I immediately sat up and looked at the collar ID.

It was Louis.

My heart started beating faster as I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Sophie! I miss you so much!” Louis said. I blushed a little.

“Awh I miss you too! How have you been?”

“Great thanks! And you?”

“I’ve been pretty good. So what’s up?” I asked.

“Okay well, tomorrow me and the boys are going to stay at Zayn’s aunt’s beach house in the Cape for the week. We wanted to know-“

“YOU WANTED TO KNOW!” Liam shouted in the background, causing me to giggle.

“Okay well I wanted to know if you’d like to come with us…?” Louis said. My heart was racing by now, and I knew I didn’t have any plans for the next week.

“Of course! I’d love that.” I said.

“Okay great! See you soon, Hun.” He said.

“Bye Lou.” I hung up and screamed as loud as I could. I ran downstairs, and had my mom confirm that I could go.

“Of course you can, honey.” She said. I screamed again and hugged her, running upstairs. I pulled out my lime green suit case and filled it up with everything I needed.

Clothes, bathing suits, toothbrush, hair brush, tanning lotion, everything. I then decided to check Lily’s text from the other day.

L: Hey Soph…listen, I’m really sorry for what happened between us. I should’ve known that you were going to thank me at some point. It was really stupid of me to try and force it out of you. Forgive me?

Lots of love, Lily<3

I looked at it with wide eyes, surprised at how sudden it was. I don’t see why I shouldn’t forgive her. She’s one of my best friends. I’m not just going to lose her.

S: Of course I forgive you Lily! I’m sorry for what I said. I could’ve been a little nicer. I’m so glad we’re friends again!

I clicked send and threw my phone on my bed. I laid down next to it, thinking about what I was going to do today.

I thought about it, and I don’t really want to do anything.I guess today was just going to be a lazy day.

I took a nice warm bath to start with, even though it was 80 degrees outside. After that, I got into new pajamas to hang out in. Then I pulled out my nail polish, and painted my nails and toenails a bright yellow.

Now what? I asked myself. I sighed, realizing that I was still kind of tired. I curled up on my bed and drifted off to sleep.