Chapter 13

Sophie's P.O.V.

"And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence. No woman in the world deserves this, but here I am, asking you for one more chance" I sang as I put on makeup. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I was about to walk into Sophie's room when I heard her singing...she actually isn't bad. I texted the guys and told them to quietly meet me at Sophie's door. 

They hurried and listened to her sing. "Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape, and rewind" she sang. I got chills listening to her.

Zayn suddenly pushed open the door, all of us falling in.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I heard my door burst open, and the boys groaning in pain. I spun around to see them stacked on top of each other. They gathered themselves and stood up. 

"Were you guys listening to me?" I asked. I hate singing in front of people. I just get really shy. 

"Yes, we were, but you have a great voice" Niall says. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I do?" I asked. All of the boys nodded at me. Huh...didn't know that. 

I shrugged and walked past them and out of my room. Louis held my arm and I turned around. "Sing more?" he asked with a puppy face. I shook my head.

"I don't willingly sing for people." I said. He pulled me into him and gave me a kiss.

"How about now?" he asked once he pulled away.

"Nope" I said, smiling at him and walking downstairs. 

I heard their footsteps follow me as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a brownie and turned around to walk out when I saw all of the boys leaning on the kitchen table. Why are they acting so weird?

When I sat down and they all sat down next to me I completely lost it. I got up and faced them, yelling "Why are you guys following me?" 

Louis grinned at me. "I guess they want you to sing more too" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"I told you, I don't just sing for people. Especially for a famous band...even though we're friends" I said. Liam got up, cradeled me, and walked outside. 

He walked over to my pool and stood at the edge of it. "Sing or I'll throw you in" he said, smirking. I huffed. 

"You wouldn't do that. You're such a teddy bear" I said, pinching his cheek. He shrugged and threw me into the pool, fully clothed.

I came up and looked down at myself. You could clearly see my bra through my shirt now that it was wet, and my shorts were really heavy now.

I folded my arms and looked at all of the boys. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked Liam.

"Well, I wanted you to sing, so no." he said.  

Louis put his hands on Liam's shoulders. "You are a good man" he said. I gave him the evil eye and walked into my house, freezing from the air conditioning. 

I ran upstairs to change, but Louis stopped me right before I was about to go into my room. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, Moo. We just wanted to hear you sing some more" he said. 

I smiled at him. "It's fine, Boobear"

He gave me a small kiss but let me change since I was shivering now. I got into my over sized lifeguard sweatshirt and my white yoga pants. 

I came out and Louis carried me downstairs. He set me down on the couch and sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I wonder where Julie is. I thought. I walked upstairs and into her room to see her crying. I immediately wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her tight.

"It's my parents" she whispered, her head still in her knees. "I miss them so much" I rubbed her back and kissed her head. 

"It'll be okay, Hun. It'll be okay" I whispered, my eyes welling up, too. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I saw Harry leave the room and knew he was going to look for Julie. I cuddled with Sophie. I love it when she wears big sweatshirts. She looks so adorable in them. And her yoga pants fit her perfectly. 

She suddenly got up and paced back and forth a few times. She then turned and looked at her bum. "Dude, I think my butt got smaller" she said. We all laughed, shaking our heads.

"I'm serious!! It doesn't jiggle as much!" she said, giggling a little. 

"One of a kind" I said, smiling at her. 

A/N: OHMYGAWD THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER! Sorry! I was at the beach all day and I'm so exhausted. We went hermit crab hunting and ended up finding a star fish along with the hermit crabs. And OMG I saw the cutest couple there! Made me think of Lophie :') Haha anyway, I didn't really think of what this chapter should be about ahead of time, I just thought as I wrote, so sorry if it's boring. I think the next one will be better...but I can't make any promises. Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3