Chapter 20

Sophie's P.O.V.

I heard a knock on our door and left Louis to go see who it was. When I saw that it was the wedding planner, I welcomed her in.

"Hey there! I'm Bella!" she said, walking in and looking around. She had her pure blonde hair curled, her bangs pulled back in a small braid.

She was wearing a white lace shirt that hung loose, and wore a yellow tank top under it. She wore a pair of white shorts to match it. I'll admit, she was beautiful.

She looked at Louis, then at me, and back at Louis. 

"You two are adorable...and young!" she said. I smiled at her. I sat down next to Louis and Bella sat down next to me. She put her binder on the table and opened it up.

"This is the 'Binder Of Receptions'. You two go ahead and flip through those pictures and I'll get set up" she said.

Louis wrapped his arm around my waist to comfort me. We were both nervous and anxious, being in our own apartment, planning our wedding. 

We flipped several pages, pointing out some venues that we liked. We both agreed on one that was on the beach. It had a gazebo on the beach, the water a clear, light blue.

I pointed out how we could rent a stage and have the boys perform if they wanted. We could invite Cher, too. 

"Alright, now that you two have that situated" Bella said, pulling out another binder "I have another binder. This one is for where you want to have the wedding" 

Louis and I once again flipped page-by-page, finally deciding on one. It was at a country club. It was really nice...ir kind of reminded me of a church, only it was a little less...holy.

"Alright guys! I'll get your color schemes all worked out with my co-worker, and I'll email you the results tomorrow!" Bella said, getting up. We walked to the door with her.

"Thanks so much!" I said as she got into her car. I shut the door and turned around, walking into something hard. I stumbled back and frowned at Liam standing there. 

I poked his stomach. "Whatcha dooin'?" I asked. He laughed. "Just comin' to see how baby Moo was doing. How did the planning go?" he asked.

"Great!" I said "Lou and I didn't argue over anything. Speaking of Lou...where is he?" I asked, spinning around.

Louis's P.O.V.

Sophie was completely oblivious of the fact that I was right behind her. Liam shrugged and I surpressed a chuckle. 

While trying not to laugh, I choked on my own spit and coughed. Sophie spun around and before she could say anything, I pulled her into me and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I ran my fingers through Louis's soft hair. He unlocked his lips from mine and started kissing down my jaw line, making it all the way to my collar bone.

He lifted me up and carried me to our bedroom. Right before we were going to go in, we saw Zayn leaving. We tried questioning him but he didn't even look back at us. 

Louis put me down. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. "What the hell was that...?" Louis said, more to himself than me.

I shook my head in confusion. Julie and Harry came in through the door, Harry cradling Julie bridal-style. I smiled at the cute couple in front of me.

Julie's P.O.V.

Harry put me down as we smiled at Lou and Sophie, who both had weird looks on their faces. Sophie smiled when she saw us, but I knew something wasn't right. 

Stealing my words, Harry asked "Are you guys okay? Did something happen?" The couple looked at each other.

Sophie frowned and Louis held her close to him. "Well...Zayn just kind of left. He wouldn't talk to us, let alone look at us."

As if on cue, we all got a text at the same time. The four of us pulled out our phones to look at the text we got. It was from Zayn.

Z: I'm leaving the band. You guys pay no attention to me whatsoever. Bye

My jaw dropped to the ground. 

Sophie's P.O.V.

No.

No.

This did NOT happen.

Zayn...we might not have been that close.

But it doesn't mean I didn't care about him.

I felt like I needed to be alone right now. I needed to sing...it always soothes me when I'm not feeling like I usually am.

"I'm going to go be by myself" I said, rubbing the back of my neck and walking toward my room. I heard Louis start to follow me, but I stopped, causing him to bump into my back.

I turned around and pecked Louis's soft lips. "Just by myself, babe" I said, turning around and continuing toward my room. 

I walked to the other side and out the sliding glass door, stepping onto the balcony. We were on the 5th floor, so we got a good view of Mansfield. 

I rested my forearms on the railing and looked over everything. In our apartment, we got a perfect view of the common. 

"Little boy, 6 years old

A little too used to bein' alone

Another new mom and dad,

Another school, another house

that'll never be home.

When people ask him how he like this place...

He looks up and says, with a smile upon his face

This is my temporary home

It's not where I belong

Windows and rooms that

I'm passing through

This is just a stop

On the way to where I'm goin'

I'm not afraid because I know

This is my.....temporary home"

I felt the tears streaming down my face. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly so sad...

"Young mom on her own

She needs a little help,

Got nowhere to go

She's looking for a job,

Looking for a way out,

'Cause a halfway house

Will never be a home

At night she whispers to her baby girl...

Someday we'll find our place here in this world"

I stopped singing, my tears coming on even harder now. I thought about it, and realized I was feeling what the boys were feeling. 

Sad, betrayl, hatred, anger, shock. The emotions were pulsing through all of us. I cried harder, my sobs becoming louder and louder. 

I heard someone come in and looked over to see Julie, tears streaking her cheeks, aswell. She ran over to me and we hugged each other tightly.

"We lost him" I whispered "he's gone, and I'm sure as hell he's not coming back"

A/N: That is one of the wierdest endings I've ever written. I just needed some drama. It was gettin' BORING! And I don't think this chapter was very good. But whatever! I do my best to upload for you guys<3 Have a great day/night!   :')<3