Chapter 21

Julie's P.O.V.

Sophie and I sit there on the balcony, looking over Mansfield common. Zayn just left so suddenly...none of us expected it.

Liam walked in and I went out to talk to the other boys. I left Sophie alone with Liam, knowing that they wanted some friend-to-friend bonding.

Sophie's P.O.V.

Julie left and Liam took her place. I looked at Liam, searching him for emotions. He looked away from me but I held his face in my hands to study his eyes for emotion.

Anger, and betrayl. He wasn't even sad...I let go of his face and sat on my knees in front of him. He mimiced me and sat on his knees, too.

We didn't even need to say anything. I pulled him into a tight hug, feeling bad for him. He hated Zayn right now. 

My hand made slow, big circles on his back, and I felt his muscles relax as he melted into me. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and I did the same thing to him.

"You're one of the greatest friends I've ever had, Sophie. Thank you" he mumbled. I pulled away from him so we were arm-length away from each other, but I still held his shoulders.

I smiled at him and he gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead. I let go of him and watched his figure go out the door, leaving me alone once again.

I sighed and closed my eyes, curled up on the balcony. I heard someone come in but didn't care who it was. They sat down next to where my head was.

I rolled onto my back and looked up to see Niall, searching Mansfield Common. "How are you feeling?" he asked, without looking at me.

I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder. "Like death" I said. He nodded, still looking off in the distance. 

"I'm sorry this happened" he said, as if it was his fault. I looked at him and knitted my eyebrows together. He finally looked at me.

"Niall, it obviously wasn't your fault. None of us knew that he felt like this. It's not like we could stop him at any point. We didn't know" I said, trailing off at my last sentence.

He nodded, kissed my cheek, and walked out. I got up around five minutes after him to see what was going on. As I got closer and closer to the living room, I heard yelling.

When I got into the living room, Liam, Niall, and Louis all looked at me at the same time. I glanced at the kitchen and saw Harry's and Julie's figures.

I sighed and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples. Louis got up and pulled me into a hug, kiving me kisses all over. He kissed my head, my jaw line, my neck, he even gave me a small love bite.

I looked up at him, a tear escaping my right eye. He lifted his thumb to my face and wiped it away. We walked over to the couch and I sat down on his lap, sideways.

My legs were hanging off of his left side, my arms around his neck, my head on his chest. "It'll be okay, Moo. Don't worry" he whispered. 

He turned his head to give me a weak, yet comforting, smile. I leaned in slowly and gave him a soft, warming kiss. 

"I'm not sure if you trust me" he said, smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him. I licked his cheek and walked toward the kitchen.

"That wasn't what I was expecting but okay!" he said, right before I walked through the French doors.  I grabbed Julie by her ponytail and dragged her out of the apartment all the way to our car.

She sat in the passenger seat and I started driving. "Where are we-" she started but I cutt her off by turning up the radio.

"I won't give up

us

even if the sky

rough

I'm givin' you all

my

love"

I sang. Julie sighed and looked out the window, knowing she wouldn't get any information out of me. I changed the station, and WMYB came on.

I smirked and immediately thought of the boys...then Zayn...and death- I changed the station again, trying to get my mind off of things.

Damn...this is going to be harder than I expected.

A/N: DAMN TAHT'S SHORT. Sorreh<3 I should be posting tomorrow...not sure! Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3