Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V.

"Happy birthday, to you!" I sang the first line.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Happy birthday, to you!" I sang the second line.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Happy birthday.." I sang.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Dear Sophie!" I finished Zayn's line.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Haaaappy birthday.." I started

Julie's P.O.V.

"To you!" I finished off. I pulled the cap off and the bottle of confetti exploded over Sophie. She smiled and closed her eyes, making a wish. She blew out her candles and we all clapped. 

She cut the first piece of cake and gave it to Niall. She then served the rest of us and served herself last. Even her mom was here (A/N: I kinda forgot about the mom...LOL). 

Louis's P.O.V.

I looked at Sophie who was happily eating her cake and laughing with the others. She looked at me and smiled, taking my breath away. I put some frosting on my finger and wiped it on her nose.

She made a surprised face and then made us all laugh by what she did next. She went cross-eyed and tried to lick it off...she wasn't very sucessful. 

Sophie's P.O.V.

I tried to lick the frosting off of my nose as the others laughed at me. I frowned and looked at Louis. "Why would you do this to me?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. 

"It was all out of love" he said. I rolled my eyes. 

"That was so cheesy but I'll accept it because you made it cute" I said. I took a napkin and wiped the frosting off of my nose. 

I suddenly felt a small box hit my head and looked over at Julie who had her face in her hands, laughing uncontrolably. I picked the box up off the ground.

"PRESENT TIME!" she yelled, putting her arms out in a diagonal line and doing jazz hands. I laughed and rolled my eyes and opened the box. (A/N: Btw...I fast-forwarded 4 years and now she's turning 20 haha)

I looked at Julie in shock when I saw what it was. It was a necklace with a heart and on the heart there was an infinity sign that said "Best friends" and it had a small diamond on it. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and ran to her. I hugged her tight. 

When I pulled away she pulled the same necklace out from under her shirt. I smile and wiped a tear away. I sat down in my seat again. Louis leaned in and whispered "I'm saving mine for last". I looked at him, confused, but nodded anyway.

Zayn ended up giving me $50 to Kohl's, Liam gave me a Teddy bear with a heart saying "Best friends forever!", and Niall gave me a cow stuffed animal. I gave them all hugs and thankyou's. Next was my mom. 

"I have to drive you to your present" she said. We all hopped in the car, confused, and she drove us to an apartment building. We all got out and my mom pointed to one of the big apartments. "That's what you'll be living in, along with the boys and Julie" she said.

I immediately hug her, tears streaming down my face. I can't believe I have my own house now!

Now, it was Louis's turn. He walked over to me, my mom got her camera out, and the other backed away a little. I tilted my head, looking at Louis, when he got down on one knee. He reached into his pocket, and opened a tiny box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. 

"Sophie, will you marry me?" he asked, breathing heavily. My jaw dropped. I nodded frantically. "Yes!!!!!!" I said. Louis got up, picked me up, and twirled me around. I heard the sound of my mom taking pictures. 

Louis put me down and gave me the best kiss we've ever shared. We may be young, but I know I'm going to spend my life with this crazy guy.

A/N: Last update until Friday! But WOWOWOWOW OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! Even though it's a little short...IT'S A LOT. But uhm yeah...I kinda fast forwarded and now Sophie is 20!!! Along with the rest of the guys and Julie!! Haha please vote, comment, and maybe fan? Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3