Chapter 12

Sophie's P.O.V.

I sit there, laying with Louis's legs on either side of me, his hands resting on my stomach. I tilted my head backwards, looking at him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

He rubbed his hand on my inner thigh, sending chills up my spine. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I felt Sophie shake a little, knowing that I had given her the chills. I loved that tonight is a couple night. I can steal her away for the whole night, and Harry can do the same thing with Julie. 

I started kissing her neck.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I felt his soft lips kissing my neck and got butterflies. I turned around and stradled my legs around his torso.

He spun around and pinned me to the ground, kneeling on all fours. He had his legs on either side of me again.

  He leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against mine. Our lips moved in a perfect rhythm. I pulled him so he was pressed on top of me. 

He held my face in my hands and I played with his hair. Louis is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Julie's P.O.V.

Harry was carrying me back to our tent after he decided to push me up against a tree and kiss me. I looked over and saw Louis on top of Sophie, kissing her like crazy.

 Well isn't that cute...I thought right as Harry yelled "GET A ROOM"

I slapped him lightly and he looked surprised. He ran into our tent, carrying me with him. He laid me down and crawled on top of me. "I think you deserve a punishment" he said, smirking.

I gave him my best puppy face, and he leaned in and kissed me. We ended up just like Louis and Sophie.

Louis's P.O.V.

When I pulled away from Sophie she was breathing heavily, trying to get her breath back. I was doing the same thing.

"Louis, have I ever told you how much I love you?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. "I think you have" I said. I stood up and helped her up, allowing her to jump on my back. I ran into the tent with her on my back, making her giggle the whole time.

She hopped off and changed into her pajamas. She didn't care if I saw her. I changed too, getting into pajama pants and a black shirt. I crawled into our two person sleeping bag and she did too.

Our body heat warmed each other as I held her close to me, her back pressed onto my stomach. She fell asleep quickly and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep, too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

I heard the back door open and ran to see who it was. When I saw Sophie walk in first I picked her up, spun her around, and then set her down again. She laughed at me. I know she loves my hugs. 

Louis came in next and I ruffled his hair. He pouted at me and kept walking toward the living room. Julie came in and I poked her face. She made a mad face and poked my belly button, running away quickly. 

Harry came in last, wearing his grey beanie. I took it and ran upstairs. I ran into Sophie's room and locked the door behind me. I've never been in here before. It was pretty nice. She of course had pictures of her and Louis up everywhere.

I noticed her back stage pass/ticket to our concert. I thought back to when we first met her...I could see in Louis's eyes that he liked her as soon as she came into view. And I'm not gonna lie, she's really beautiful.

Right then my phone beeped. I looked and saw that it was Danielle. We had gotten into a fight the other day, but I didn't tell anyone. I opened the text.

D: Listen, Liam. We've been fighting a lot lately. I know everyone says "it's just a rough patch", but this 'rough patch' has lasted 4 months, and I'm sick of it. I need to break up with you. I'm sorry...

I think I heard my heart cracking. I opened the door, tears welling up in my eyes. Harry looked at me weird. "Liam you don't have to get upset...stealing a beanie isn't a crime" he said. 

I chuckled a little. "No, it's not that. Danielle broke up with me" I said. I was definitely surprised, but pulled me into a hug. I handed him his beanie and we went back downstairs. 

Sophie was putting beads in Julie's hair and Louis was talking to Niall and Zayn about horses. 

"I mean, if it's cold out why put a coat on it that only covers its stomach? Why not just leave it inside?" he said in all seriousness.

"Horses like it outside!" Zayn argued.

"Not when it's cold outside" Niall said.

"That's why they have the coats! What, do you want me to go whip up a horse snow suit?" Zayn asked, kidding.

"If you do that I'll take you to Nandos" Niall said. I shook my head at them, laughing and sitting on an empty couch. 

Harry sat down next to me and rested his head on my shoulder, sighing.

A/N: Well that's a really weird place to stop it. Anyway, I had my karate retreat...and I'm so exhausted. I went tubing, did archery, went swimming, walked on a rope while I was about 250 in the air (if not more), and dominated in volleyball. So uhm...now I'm sleeping over @jtpanda1 's house...and I'm so tired. So I'm gonna go listen to the boys<3 Have a great day/night everyone! :')<3