Chapter 6

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I lay on my back on the beach, Louis next to me. He rolled over and got on all fours above me.

“Well hello there” I said, looking into his eyes.

“Ello love” he said, making me smile. He leaned down and kissed me, unexpectedly. Once he had pulled away, I poked his nose. He smiled at me, making my heart beat faster.

That smile of his gets me every time. He rolled back over and continued tanning like I did. I flipped onto my stomach, tanning my back.

I suddenly felt two hands on my back, massaging me. I giggled.

“I’m guessing it’s…” I waited a second, to guess who it was. They were wet, I could feel the water dripping on my back. They then put their hands flat on my back, and I knew it was Harry for how big they were.

“Harry?” I asked.

“Correct” he said, continuing to massage me. I looked over at Louis, who was giving Harry the evil eye.

“Alright Harry, that’s enough” I said, trying to keep Louis from going after Harry.

“If you say so” he said, walking away. I moved closer to Louis and sat down, combing my fingers through his hair.

“You know he’s just being friendly, right?” I assured Louis. He groaned as if he didn’t believe me. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“And even if he was flirting with me” I said “You know I wouldn’t leave you for anyone” He beamed at me.

“And the same goes for you” he said. I leaned down and gave him a small kiss.

Harry’s P.O.V.

To be honest, I have feelings for Sophie.

I knew that I kind of did when we first met her, but once she kissed me during truth or dare, I knew that I had fallen for her.

It felt wrong, knowing that she’s Lou’s girlfriend, and Lou’s my best friend, but hey, I can’t help what I feel.

Louis’s P.O.V.

I knew that there was something going on with Harry. I have a feeling that he likes Sophie…but I know he wouldn’t try and steal her from me. I mean, he’s my best friend…

he wouldn’t do that, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I popped Ice Age 3, Continental Drift into the DVD player, and took a seat next to Lou. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled up to him.

It was a little chilly in the house, with the air conditioning. Louis was warm and all, but I was still shivering a little.

He let go of me for a second and I sat up, giving him a confused look. He took off his sweat shirt and slipped it onto me.