Chapter 10

Julie's P.O.V.

Harry picked me up and sat me on the counter, sending his lips crashing into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard someone come in and I pulled away from Harry.

I look to see Sophie, her eyebrows raised. "Hey Soph you wanna uhm like...get outta my kitchen?" Harry asked.

Sophie and I looked at each other at the same time and started cracking up. Sophie went into the freezer and grabbed some corndogs. "I FEEL LIKE NIALL" she yelled.

Niall came into the kitchen. "I do too" He said, causing all of us to crack up. "You're a special one" Sophie said, patting his head and putiing some corndogs in the microwave. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I had the sudden urge to kiss Sophie...not sure why. She's like my drug. And right now, I needed a dosage of her. I walked into the kitchen and saw her with Harry and Julie. 

She smiled at me. "Hey Boobear!" she said. I didn't say anything, picked her up, and walked upstairs into our room. I shut the door behind us. 

Sophie's P.O.V.

I don't know what Louis was doing, but he dropped me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he crashed his lips into mine.

I pulled him so his body was pressed against mine. He ran his fingers through my hair and I moaned a little.

He was about to slip my shorts off when somebody walked in on us. I looked over to see who it was, buttoning up my shorts again so my pink thong wasn't showing. 

It was Liam, holding a box of "protection". I raised my eyebrows at him. "You're welcome" he said, throwing the box and walking out. 

Lou shrugged at me and we continued what we were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's P.O.V.

Sophie and I lay on our stomachs, tanning on the beach and eating veggie chips. "So that really happened with you and Louis?" I asked. She nodded, popping a chip into her mouth.

"Huh...I might have to talk to harry" I said, making her laugh. 

"Might as well" she said. We lay on the beach for another 20 minutes when Harry and Lou picked us up and ran with us into the house. 

They threw us down on the couch and started making out with us.

Sophie's P.O.V.

What in the hell was going on? I thought as I kissed Louis. I mean, I wasn't complaining. But really? Where and when did they plan this? 

Harry picked up Julie and brought them up to his bedroom, which they're now sharing. I figured they were doing what Lou and I did yesterday...

But what Lou was doing, no idea. He just continued to kiss me. He had my shoulders pinned to the couch as I sat and he stood over me. 

Louis's P.O.V.

I pulled away from Sophie, both us us breathing heavily. "And you abducted me, why?" she asked, making me chuckle. "Because I love you" I said.

She smiled and gave me another small kiss. I had to be the luckiest guy to have her.

A/N: Okay well....it's kinda short but @jtpanda1 is dying because she wants me to upload this but it's rather eventful...at least I think it is. Well, I'm gonna let Julie come back to life. Have a great day/night! :')<3