Chapter 7

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I stand there in Louis’s arms. I looked up at him. “Louis I’m so sorry he leaned in and I couldn’t-“ Louis cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

I held his face in my hands as we kissed, Harry watching us in shock. I kept on kissing Lou, we couldn’t stop. He sat on the stairs and I sat on his lap, our lips never leaving each other’s.

He let out a tiny little moan as we continued to kiss. I heard the kitchen door open and someone walked up behind us.

I didn’t bother to look at who it was…I was busy with Lou. Suddenly someone picked me up from under my arms and I let out a little scream. It was more like a squeak.

“Why do you have my girlfriend” Louis asked. I chuckled. I turned my head to see who it was. When I saw it was Niall I was a little surprised.

Niall…coming out of the kitchen? Without food? That’s new.

“Harry said you two needed to get a room?” Niall said. He walked past Louis up the stairs, still carrying me. I have to admit it…I’m even smaller than Niall.

He went into my and Lou’s bedroom and sat me down on the bed. I pouted.

“You guys treat me like I’m 9” I said.

“Well you’re the height of a 9 year old” he said. I hit him with a pillow. “Just get Lou up here” I said, laying down on the bed, my back to Niall.

I didn’t hear anyone come in, but I felt somebody get in the bed behind me wrap their arms around my waist. I glanced over my shoulder, confirming that it was Lou.

He kissed my neck a few times before I fell asleep, even though it was only 1:30 p.m.

Louis’s P.O.V.

I felt her breathing get heavy as I was kissing her neck. Aww she fell asleep. Well, might as well sleep too.

I snuggled a little closer to her and pulled the covers over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I woke up, feeling Lou’s toned stomach against my back. I rolled over, now facing him. He didn’t have a shirt on, and he was still sleeping.

I kissed his cheek and his eyes popped open. I pulled away and looked at him.

“Morning Moo” He whispered.

“Morning Boobear” I replied.

Louis’s P.O.V.

It was too cute when she called me Boobear.

She rested her head on my bare chest. I felt her trace the abs on my stomach, making me laugh a little. She looked up at me and smiled.