Chapter 13: Dance Dance No Solution

The last few days have been rather... interesting to say the least. With the unthinkable outcome of Weiss AND Blake being your date to the dance as well as non stop practice with Team JNPR. In whatever free time you had you spent training or being pulled one way or another by Weiss and Blake. Thankfully Ren would say you had 'practice' to get you out of the rough situations.
Currently, you were walking out of Team JNPR's dorm as sore as ever. While you were walking away you hear the door open again, revealing Pyrrha standing at the door.
"Oh good, I was hoping you wouldn't have gotten far." She said.
"Well, I just left and am in no condition to run." You joke.
She laughs, making you smile. Seeing her always so bright and cheery was always a nice sight. It gave you more incentive to be more positive.
"Did you need something?" You asks
"I was wondering if we could talk, in private." Pyrrha said.
You oblige, however curious to what Pyrrha had to say.
     The two of you walk back to your dorm as nobody except Ren and Jaune have been in it. Once you arrive and shut the door, Pyrrha lets out a sigh and begins.
"(Y/N), what would you do if you were in a situation where you like two different people?" Pyrrha asks.
You sit, pondering her question. Not only though on how to answer but who she likes.
"I'd try letting one go. If my heart can't stand the absence of one of them that's the choice." You reply.
"But what of you feel that way about both?"
"Hmm, share?"
Pyrrha lightly hits your shoulder for the joke you made, making you laugh.
"Look, in all honesty just go for the one your heart desires most. It may seem cliché but hey it works." You tell her.
"Thank you (Y/N)." She says about to leave your room.
"Oh and Pyrrha, you better go quick. I heard Jaune was gonna ask Weiss out one final time." You say confusing the crap out of the red headed spartan as she leaves.

(Timeskip: 1 day before the dance)

"So what happened?" You ask Jaune laying on your bed.
Currently you, Jaune, and Ren were hanging in your room and while Ren and Jaune played cards, you laid back and watched.
"Well for starters you could've told me you and Weiss were an item." He said, slightly agitated as he showed Ren his hand, a full house.
"Oh yeah, sorry about that. But hey I heard you and Pyrrha are going to the dance." You say while Ren shows a royal flush, taking Jaune's bet.
"True, which is good I guess."
You look at Ren who is mentally face palming. You can relate, however you yourself are struggling to figure out who Pyrrha's second crush was.
"So you guys have your outfits planned out?" You ask.
"Yeah, how about you?" Jaune asks.
"Yep, in fact Master Lee was the one who picked out my tux. It should be here any minute."
     Just as you say that a knock at your door echoes through the room.
"I'll get it." Jaune says getting up.
As the blonde haired knight opens the door, he simply gasps in awe at who's standing there.
"Master Lee? What are you doing here?" You ask getting off your bed.
Both you and Ren join Jaune to greet your Master, who is carrying a silver tuxedo folded neatly.

(A/N: that's what it looks like)

"Master Lee? Is this my tux?" You ask.
"Why yes, I decided I'd hand deliver it. Also to let you know previews for my new movie go live at nine thirty." He explained.
While Jaune started to hype up the new movie, you and Ren sighed at the leader of Team JNPR. While almost everyone on campus knew you were the student of Bruce Lee, Jaune somehow still freaks out like it's the first time hearing it.
"I can't wait to see it Mister Lee! Will it be like your previous movies like Enter the Dragon or can we expect something different?" Jaune asked.
"Well I can't say. Seriously I'll be in some major trouble if anyone found out I gave away the plot," Bruce Lee explains.
"By the way (Y/N), how goes things with the two ladies?"
You froze up for a second after you hear him say that. You wanted to break the news soon that both Weiss and Blake were your girlfriends but not so soon. After hearing the news both Jaune and Ren whipped around and looked at you with shock plastered on their face. Well, Ren a little less so.
"Your dating Weiss and Blake?" Jaune asks stunned.
"I must say I am a bit shocked your with two girls at the same time. Won't that prove to be... problematic?" Ren asks.
"Ah you two must not know (Y/N) too well. While a simple man aims to please ones desires, a wise man can satisfy the soul. And (Y/N) I have no doubt can do that." Bruce Lee says.
"Uh explain?" Jaune asks.
"Basically while your average joe seeks to fulfill small physical needs, those who truly love see those for themselves and (Y/N) can easily balance two girls with that philosophy."
"Gotcha."
After some small talk and acquainting with Jaune and Ren more, Master Lee has to take his leave. While leaving, however. Bruce misses a costly conversation a few doors down.