Chapter 20: 2v1

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the final doubles match of the Vytal Festival!" Professor Port announces to the audience in the arena.
     "We've had some stunning performances, such as Team RWBY versus team FNKY. And today's is no exception." Professor Ooblek adds.
     "To finish off the doubles, we have Sun Wukong and Neptune Vasilias of Team SSSN versus (Y/N) (L/N)!"
     "(Y/N) and Sun is a stylistic matchup made in Heaven already, and throwing Neptune into the fray will only complicate things for the prodigy of the late Bruce Lee. We'll just have to see who comes out on top!"
     Back in the arena, you watch as Sun stretches his legs and Neptune fixes his hair. Depending on the landscapes chosen, you could use a tactical advantage if there's any body of water in the arena. Sand will be a difficult terrain to fight on however, and it will be an even bigger negative as it gives Sun an advantage. You take in a big breath, keeping those thoughts stored up as you pull out your tonfa, getting into a fighting stance before the arena shifts. You're end becomes a wooded area with trees standing taller than Goliaths. Much like the area you used to train with Master Lee. Sun and Neptune secure an arid flatland consisting of scorched earth and some cacti.
"So we both get a home advantage, let's just see who uses theirs better." You say to your opponents.
"Oh you can bet we'll kick your butt (Y/N)!" Sun shouts as the bell rings, clearing you all for battle.
Right away you retreat into the tree lines, dodging shots from Neptune's rifle as Sun advances. If Sun's advancing he's most likely going to flank you from behind, forcing you into the desert area. You stand ready for any strike coming your way, when suddenly Sun strikes. The monkey faunas lays a barrage of bullets and hard swings with his nunchucks as you're forced on the defensive end. One strike lands true, forcing you to put some distance between you two. However you forgot about Neptune, who's trident just barely skims your cheek and sticks into one of the massive trees. The blue haired student rushes past you, retrieving his weapon before he starts to jab at you with his trident. You sense a pattern within Neptune's strikes though, allowing you to catch his weapon with your hands. Tossing the weapon aside you pull your tonfa back out before landing a powerful overhead strike to Neptune, knocking him back a ways into a tree.
     "Ooh, that's gotta hurt!" Ooblek comments.
     You then turn to look for Sun, only for the monkey faunas to be nowhere in sight. However once it strikes you he may be in the trees it's too late, for Sun comes leaping down with his bo-staff in hand ready to lay down a powerful strike. You dodge his surprise attack, changing your tonfas into their gun mode then laying a stream of bullets towards your opponent. Sun manages to deflect most with his staff, twirling the weapon elegantly. However while Sun was deflecting bullets, you snuck away, hiding behind the trees.
     "Ah, so you're deciding to copy by sneak attack? Clever." Sun says with a more impressed than cocky tone.
     You silently make your way around the wooded area, sneaking behind Sun and grabbing his staff. You bring the weapon up to the Faunus' neck, attempting to submit your opponent. Instead however you end up separating the halves of the staff leaving you with his nunchucks.
     "Bet you weren't expecting that." Sun taunts.
     "Oh, but I can improvise." You say, flipping and twirling the nunchucks at lightning fast speeds.
     You then begin to land powerful strikes on Sun, who uses his semblance to have his clones attack you. You manage to break every single one of them, smashing them with the nunchucks before finally making your way to Sun. You ready a strike but the monkey faunas quickly grabs you, running for the end of the ring. You see what he's doing and try to snake your way out of his grasp. When he's about to launch you off, you're able to kick your legs on the ground, shifting the momentum causing Sun to let you go and stumble. As a result, you launch yourself at the Mistral student with a flying side kick. And while it lands, Sun's tail wraps around your leg causing the two of you to fall out of the ring.
     "And would you look at that, both Sun and (Y/N) are disqualified due to ring out!" Professor Port announces.
     However there's confusion amongst the crowd, as you and Sun are eliminated. Which bears to question who the winner is. That is until Neptune stands up, badly beaten but right on the edge of his aura being in the red.
     "With Neptune the only one left in the field, that means Team SSSN is going to the singles!" Ooblek announces as the stadium cheers.
      "What a shocking upset, and an unfortunate loss for (Y/N) (L/N)." Port says.
     "The kid fought extremely well, incapacitating both fighters. If only he had hit Neptune a little harder he would've had the match, as he was the last to leave the arena." Ooblek adds.

(Timeskip)

     "I'm sorry about your loss big bro." Ruby says as you lay on the floor in their dorm.
     "It's okay Ruby. I'm not really upset it's just more shocking than anything." You say.
     "I don't know how Neptune was even still in the yellow after that overhead you landed, Yang said.
     "However, Ruby and I gotta split. But I'm sure You're girlfriends have something to cheer you up." Yang says grabbing Ruby and bolting out the door.
     You sit up, confused by this sudden behavior from Yang. You get up and notice the bedroom door was cracked open with a faint light coming from it. You decide to investigate and walk inside, only to show Weiss and Blake in the bottom bunks with only blankets covering themselves.
     "It's been some time since we had you to ourselves." Weiss says standing up with Blake, allowing their figures to be in full view.
     "We thought we'd give you a victory today, so I hope you enjoy." Blake says.
     Both girls bring you towards the bed, with only the thought of your two girlfriends on your mind now.

(A/N): hey shorter chapter I know and I'm sorry, next chapters a lot longer and a lot heavier. This was just kinda to explain why you're not in the final as why Sun is. Also enjoy the thought of Weiss and Blake in bed with you because I'm not writing a lemon.