Chapter 17: Date Night (Filler)

"How the hell did you girls get me into this?" You ask as a mouth guard is shoved into your mouth.
     "It'll be fine (Y/N), you'll do great!" Coco said smiling deviously as you have padded gloves put on.
     "You can do this babe!" Velvet yells.
     "Kick that brutes ass (Y/N)!" Weiss screams.
     You shake your head, trying to clear your mind before you take your steps entering the octagon cage. Once in you hear a mix of boos and cheers from the dimly lit crowd, as all lights were on you.

(Flashback: beginning of the day)

     "So you're gonna take all five out for a date?" Jaune asks tapping the table, signaling you to pass him a card.
     "I mean kinda? Not all at the same time. I'm gonna do small proxy dates and take them all out to eat after," You say as Jaune taps the table again.
     "Ooh showing twelve buddy, you sure you didn't bust?" You ask as Jaune currently is showing a four, a six, and a two.
     "I'm still in (Y/N)!" Jaune says defensively, most likely due to the fact that you and Ren have been kicking his ass in Blackjack.
     "Alright, Ren what about you?" You ask as the green clad member of Team JNPR swipes his hand, signaling a pass.
     "Alright, a Queen and a King that's twenty boys." You say as Jaune slaps the table.
     "I had twenty too, dang."
     "Twenty one, pay up (Y/N)." Ren says as you pass his chip bet his way.
     "Alright guys I think we're gonna have to wrap up, I gotta meet everyone in Vale. How do I look?" You ask standing up.
     "Like yourself." Jaune says getting a nudge from Ren.
     "You look perfectly fine, now go before you keep everyone waiting," Ren says.

(Timeskip: In Vale)

     You walk around downtown, looking for Blake as she's the first one your going out with. From what you understood Weiss, Velvet, and Coco has gone shopping downtown to wait for their dates and according to Jaune, Pyrrha was still getting ready when you left. Eventually you find Blake on a bench at the end of the city block, looking at the crowd of people pass by.
     "I never took you for a people watcher, considering how to try to avoid attention." You say, getting her attention.
     "It's kinda calming, watching others get to where they need to go." She replies.
     "You ready to start our date?"
     "I can't wait." Blake replies with a smile.
     The two of you start your walk through the city, making small talk about class and other things. Such as how you're going to fight in the Vytal Festival.
     "I guess Ozpin talked it out with the other headmasters. I'm basically gonna be one- manning my way to the finals, if I make it that far anyway." You explain.
     "Well that's gonna be interesting. And trust me when I say you will make the finals. The teams at Beacon are already betting money on you winning the festival." Blake says.
     "Wow really? They're that confident in me?"
     "I mean, you are the best fighter in the entire school. And the hottest." Blake says whispering that last part.
     "Did you say something babe?" You ask.
     "Nope." She replies quickly turning a but red.
     "Alright, maybe this will make you talk." You said pulling her into a kiss.
     The two of you embrace for quite awhile, gaining stares from bystanders as you guys are kissing in the middle of the sidewalk. Once you to break away Blake's face is now entirely red.
     "Ready to talk now?" You ask.
     "Let's just keep walking." She said.
     Eventually you both end up at a book store. Knowing Blake's love for reading you decided this would be a nice place to take her. Once the two of you enter, you're both greeted by the immeasurable amount of books in every corner. You trail your faunas girlfriend from one end to the other as she looks in awe at the collection of books. In no time Blake already has around ten books she's picked out, to which you happily purchase for her.
"I can't thank you enough for taking me here today (Y/N)." Blake says as the two of you walk out.
"It's nothing, I'm jut surprised you've never been here. I'll see you at dinner babe." You say kissing Blake on the cheek before she walks away. You insisted on escorting her at least to a bullhead back to Beacon to which she insisted upon she was fine.