A/N: Changes

Hey guys!

      Sorry there's been a lack of updates. Even with a global pandemic I've been pretty stretched with updating. I want you to know that this story is not dead (unlike the rest of the stories on my page). I haven't been proud of some of my previous chapters (the date filler was a pain in the ass to write, hence why I bullshitted an end by having you Jorge Masvidal that guy in the octagon) and I wanted to take some time to make sure the next chapters were those that I'd be proud to read before posting it for all of you. However with that need to be some changes. Mainly with the whole who you're dating situation.

I'm cutting these characters from the harem:
- Raven (too hard to integrate a reason to date her into the story)
-Neo (I spent a month storyboarding how in gods name a smooth transition into dating her would go, sadly it just ain't gonna happen)
- Emerald (one of the first characters posted I know but with how I want the plot to go it just ends up with her flirting with you than an actual relationship)

And these characters will sadly leave the harem:
- Coco & Velvet (they're in Vacuo after the fall of Beacon so just clarifying now they won't be in the group)
- Pyrrha (I wonder why)

So yeah you'll be left with Weiss and Blake for the mean time, I feel like I've had a lot of time to kind of mold them around you and somewhat develop a decent reason for them to be with you (I plan on expanding that more as the story goes on).

I really didn't want to have to make this authors note. I feel that by doing something like this takes away from the integrity of continuity (I know it's a fanfic but I'm damn proud of this) and it kinda teases you guys by thinking one things gonna happen when it's not. I plan on pumping out more chapters by tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned. And thank you all for your continued support of this story, I had no clue it would get to 130k reads!

Also, I will be answering any questions you guys leave in the comments about this story so feel free to ask