Chapter 1

Hello fellow readers and writers. I know what my name says and it has nothing to do w/ this book. I am a writer and a reader, but that doesn't mean I can't be gay as well.

I hope you like this book, yes I will make a sequel if you wanted to know. If you like it, leave a comment below or message me. I love hearing from fans. Follow me and vote. I will try to write as much as I can with school starting and shit. Anyway, enjoy!

Asher Evens is a normal freshman teenage boy with teenage boy feelings. Towards boys that is. Everyone knows. His best friend Lani was the first he told. She wasn't mad or freaked out, she was happy for him. Everyone else kind of figured it out, when he asked out a guy in the 5th grade. He'd gotten used to the stares and the whispering. If anyone tried to beat him up, he had his friends to help him. He wasn't a nerd or 'geek' as some people called him, He was actually well built, and great at physical excersises. The only problem was that he got disracted easily. Especially this year. When the new guy comes.

Jayden Carr is the new kid this sophmore year. He moved from Honolulu Hawaii to Oakland California. He doesn't know anyone except his long time friend Lani. She had moved here when they were both 10, he missed her terribly and couldn't wait to see her, but because of his image, he couldn't let anyone know that. Jayden is what most parents consider a bad boy for boys. He's been sent to Juvy 12 times for things he barely remembers. He's been expelled 6 times and moved 4. This isn't any different for him. But when he gets to the new school, he immediately wishes to leave, after feeling something when he sees Lani's new friend.

Asher and Jayden become friends. Jayden is a mysterious boy who goes soft around Asher. And Asher is a normal teen that is trying to find out if Jayden is a cool guy he should like, or a guy he should move on from.There's one thing, Jayden has a ton of secrets. Asher hates secrets, and Jayden is full of them. Jayden tries to avoid falling for Asher, but fails. Read on to find out what happens.

I will try to write at least 3 or 4 chapters a day. If I can't then you should know it's because of school. Byeee

~Gaylove_Heart
If you were wondering, the pic was of Asher