Two

Y/N's P.O.V.

I made it back to the motel after about 45 minutes of walking. Thankfully, all of my stuff was just how I left it and I packed up, ready to leave, when the door opened and closed. I had my back turned, but I didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Crowley." I sighed.
"Finished sending your pets after me?"

"If I had sent my pets, you would be dead, dear." I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"I sent my pawns. Though, I had thought they'd do a little more damage."

"You sound disappointed." I closed my bag and turned to face the demon.
"What do you want, Crowley?"

"That's 'King' to you." He sassed.

"I'm not a part of your little kingdom, you know as well as I do that I'm perfectly human." He glared at me and I smirked.
"Answer the question before I send your ass back to Hell."

"I want your help."

"Nope." I turned back to pick up my bags.
"I'm still recovering from the last time you literally stabbed me in the back."

"Oh, come on, Y/N. You know I was just joking." He grabbed my arm and there was a knock on the door.

"We'll see who's joking when I rip your eyes out and force you to eat them." Someone knocked on the door again and I walked over and opened it.
"Shit."

"Y/N, What the hell?" Sam glared.
"You were just attacked and almost killed, why would you go off on your own?"

"Believe it or not, a girl needs space." Dean rolled his eyes.

"You're not a girl." Crowley scoffed.
"You're barely human."

"Do you feel like swallowing your own eyeballs?" He raised his hands and Sam and Dean pushed their way into the room. 

"Crowley." Dean growled.

"Hello, Moose, Squirrel. I see you've met my dearest little-"

"Shut your god damn mouth." I grabbed my gun from on top of one of my bags.
"Unless you feel like staying trapped here? A devils trap bullet stopping you from moving?"

"I can tell when I'm not wanted." Crowley smirked.
"I'll see you all very soon." He was gone in an instant.

"What was that?" Dean asked and I threw my gun down.
"Hang on, how are you even walking? That bullet was lodged pretty deep into your leg and you still have broken ribs."

"I'm a very fast healer." I muttered.
"He wanted my help for something, no idea what. But I've got the feeling that I'm only going to have more demons on my ass until I help him."

"Why don't you just help him out, or at least see what he wants?" Sam asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I have a... history of dealing with Crowley. Once I help him he will probably try to kill me, or worse." I cringed.
"He'll try and rebuild our relationship."

"You and Crowley..." Dean pulled a face and I glared at him.

"No! Ew! Never!" Sam laughed.
"Wrong kind of relationship." I glared at the older Winchester.
"Thanks, now I want to puke."

"So what are you going to do now?" Sam asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Lay low, drop off of the grid." I sighed.
"At least until I can fully heal and fight back."

"Sounds like a plan." Dean nodded his head.
"Sammy, grab her bags and put them in the Impala."

"What?" Sam and I asked in unison.

"Y/N is coming back to the bunker with us. She can lay low and we can keep an eye on her. She'll be safe." It was a good idea, but I knew Crowley had connections with these two and if they found out the truth...

"It's a good idea, actually." Sam smiled at me and I sighed.

"Whatever, but I'm not staying forever."

"I don't expect you to." Dean smirked.

Sam's P.O.V.

"Dean are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked.

"No, but she's hiding something. Something to do with Crowley and I want to know so I can use it against him." I shook my head.
"Not to mention, she's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind to wake up and find her walking around the bunker."

"Dean!" I punched his arm and he laughed.

"I'm joking." He closed the trunk and we looked at Y/N who was busy on her phone.

"Are you?" Dean scoffed.

"No idea, but you have to admit that she's hot."

"Yeah,"