Five

I'm gonna try and post one chapter every day I think
A lil bit of fluff in this one.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Come on, Dean. If you're gonna hit me, do it." I smirked and dodged another punch. 

"You're still hurt. I'm not gonna beat you-" I punched him across the face and he glared at me.

"Winchester, I heal quick, remember?" I moved to punch him again, but he blocked it.
"You're fast." I smirked.

"I'm also better than you." I rolled my eyes.

"I have more experience, dumbass." Dean scoffed.

"Sorry, I'll be more careful. You know, respect my elders." I glared at him.

"Ooh, Dean that was a low blow." Sam said from the sidelines.

"Do you want me to punch you, too?" Sam raised his hands and Dean hit my jaw.
"Nice right hook, but can you do this?" I moved forward, dropping to one knee and whimpering in pain.

"Y/N, shit. What did you do?" Dean panicked, bending down to help me. I shot up, head butting him. He leaned back.
"Son of a bitch!" He groaned in pain. Blood pooled through Dean's fingers and I kicked him in him manhood, causing him to double over in pain, before I brought my elbow down on his back, causing him to drop to the floor.

"Sorry, who's better than who?" I smirked and Sam looked at me in disbelief.
"I need food, Dean? Sam?"

"I'm good." Sam muttered.
"Remind me not to piss you off."

"I think you broke my nose!" Dean groaned, still on the floor.

"You want a burger to make up for it?" I helped him stand and he nodded his head.
"Great, I'll meet you in the kitchen in 5. You'll have to show me where everything is." I walked off to my room and got changed into leggings and a Zeppelin tee, throwing a red flannel over the top. I made it into the kitchen, where Dean was waiting, with another man.
"Hey! Your nose isn't broken!"

"Because I healed him." The man said calmly.
"Why did you physically harm Dean?"

"Cas, calm down. We were practicing and Y/N kicked my ass." I smirked at Dean.

"Hell yeah I did." I smiled at the man.

"I am the angel Castiel." I nodded my head.

"You're the one who was supposed to come and heal me, but sent the bitch witch instead." The angel nodded did head.

"Sam spoke to me about that and I apologise. I had no idea you had any relation to Rowena." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You couldn't have known." I sighed.

"I can heal you now if you would like? The bruising on your jaw seems painful." I shook my head, raising my hand to where Dean had punched me.

"Thanks, but I'm perfectly fine now. This bruise is nothing." Dean cleared his throat.

"Once you two stop flirting can one of you go and get Sam?" Dean sighed.

"We were flirting?" Cas asked in confusion.

"No, buddy. You're not exactly my type." The angel wandered off to find Sam.
"I thought I was cooking?"

"My kitchen." Dean smirked and I raised my eyebrow.
"What?"

"Nothing." I let out a small laugh.
"It's just most men I've met would prefer to sit out and watch me cook."

"I'm not most men." Dean winked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Who's flirting now?" Dean got to work with making lunch and I helped by passing him different ingredients. Sam came in and Dean grinned.

"Sammy, we need supplies and groceries." The younger Winchester let out a groan.

"Why can't you go?" Dean glared at his brother and looked down at the food.
"Fine."

"Thanks Sam!" Dean shouted after his brother, who had already left the room.

"I'm taking Cas with me!" Sam shouted and we didn't reply. Dean finished up pretty quick after that.

"Thanks." I smiled when he passed me the plate.
"I saw what you did. You cooked so you wouldn't have to go shopping."

"Guilty." Dean smirked.

"You took your damn time too, I'm hungry." Dean rolled his eyes and bit into his burger. When I bit into mine, flavours exploded in my mouth.
"Not too bad, Winchester. Not too bad at all."

"Your welcome." He smirked and we pretty much ate in silence.