Twenty

Sams P.O.V.

"What the fuck?"

"Dean, calm down." I sighed and untied him from the chair.
Crowley sighed from next to Cas. He had dropped Y/N off in Hell, before bringing us back here.

"Y/N was in hospital." Crowley said bluntly.
"It was your fault."

"Crowley..." Cas muttered in a warning tone.

"No, Castiel. Dean has to know the truth." The demon snapped.

"What? What truth?" Dean stood up and there was fear in his voice, he tried to hide it.
"Tell me."  

"The report that led us to her, she destroyed everything in her motel room, before falling and knocking herself out." I replied quietly.
"She was a little cut up, but Cas healed her."

"We argued before I left because she refused to come back. I knew she was angry and upset, but I wouldn't have left her if I had known this would happen." Cas added shamefully.

"It wasn't your fault, Cas." I tried, but the angel shook his head.

"Where is she now?" Dean asked and I had to hold back my small smile.

"Y/N is in Hell, where she will be staying. Permanently." Crowley sighed and we all looked at him.

"What? That wasn't the deal, Crowley." I glared at him and he raised his hands.

"What's the alternative? To keep avoiding you all? For her to come back here and have her heart broken? Or to be screamed at the next time she panics and makes a mistake?" He glared at Dean.
"We may not always get along, but she's still my big sister."

Dean's P.O.V.

"No." I said calmly, surprising myself.
"You don't get to take her away."

"That's not your choice, Dean." Crowley snapped.
"I'm protecting her from you."

"What about Y/N? She didn't even want to go to Hell, how are you going to keep her there?" Cas asked and I saw the tip of his angel blade coming out of his sleeve.

"She's currently locked in a room that she will be staying in." Cas moved forward, but Dean grabbed his arm and pulled him back a little.
"Cas, always such a flirt." Crowley smirked.

"Bring Y/N back." I demanded and Crowley raised and eyebrow.

"A few hours ago you were claiming that she was sleeping with your best friend. Now you want her back? Am I supposed to mention how much of a hypocrite you're being, Dean? Calling her out for letting another man put his paws on her, but you haven't exactly been faithful the last 2 months, have you?" Crowley scoffed and I glared at him.
"Not to mention the few women you checked out whilst you were with Y/N."

"What?" Sam asked, both him an Cas glaring at me.

"Yeah, big brother Winchester had no problem shouting at Y/N, even though he had been flirting with the barmaid at the bar he snuck off to before the party. Or maybe the receptionist at the hospital Y/N was at last time? He gave her his number and they have exchanged a number of late night calls." He scoffed.
"I pity you, Dean Winchester. I pity you, more than I could ever hate you."

"Crowley, let me talk to Y/N." Sam said lowly, not looking at me.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes to say goodbye, forever." Crowley disappeared for less than a second, before appearing again, holding Y/N's arm. She had clearly being crying and her clothes were creased.

"Y/N..." Sam hugged her tightly, muttering something into her ear.

"I don't want to go." I heard her reply quietly, letting go of Sam and Cas instantly pulled her into a hug.

"We know, Y/N." Cas replied.
"It's probably better that you're there." I looked at them both in disbelief and Y/N moved away from Cas, looking at me. She moved towards me slowly, hugging me.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, wrapping my arms around her. Tears built up in my eyes and I pressed a small kiss on her head.

"Let's go, Y/N." Crowley ordered and Y/N let go of me. I didn't move and she looked up at me, before kissing my cheek. I let go of her and she was gone in an instant.
Cas and Sam both walked away

"What the hell was that? Why did we just let her go with him?" I snapped as a tear fell.
"Where are you going?!"

"To get Y/N back."