Twenty Four

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" A woman grinned, hugging me.
"Congratulations! Honestly, I know you've been trying for a baby forever and I'm so happy for both of you."

"Hey Gen?" Jared said, confusion in his voice.
"I love you, but why are you here?"

"I came to watch you today. And I wanted to talk to Y/N." Jared kissed her cheek and Dean looked uneasy.

"Yeah, well you two have to work. So us ladies can catch up later." An arm wrapped around me, before I was picked up and carried away.

"Wha-?" Everyone except Dean laughed and I looked at the man who took me, seeing Cas.

"I'm taking you to my trailer and Jensen can't stop me." He laughed and I remembered how Dean told me his name.
It was weird.
He didn't sound like Cas, or look like him really. This guy was happy and had a free-spirit, kind of the opposite of Cas.

"Misha, I have to work." I said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Not until later." He smirked, carrying me into a trailer. He dropped me down onto the couch.
"What do you think?"

"That's beautiful, Cas." I said without thinking.

"Cas? I'm Misha." He laughed and shook his head.
"It's mine and Vicki's anniversary tomorrow. I only finished making it last night."

"You made this?" I picked up the necklace that was stunning. It had a simple silver chain with a silver pendant on it.
"It's amazing."

"She'll love it, I'm sure." He sighed in relief and dropped down next to me.

"Do you want a baby boy or girl?" He asked and I frowned.
"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." I forced a smile.
"I need to go and talk to Dean and Sam."

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Misha asked.
"I mean, you just called me Cas and now Jared and Jensen, Sam and Dean?" I sighed.

"It's a really long story and you wouldn't believe me." I stood up and he grabbed my arm.

"Try me." I sat back down.

"I'm not Y/N." He looked at me in confusion.
"Not Y/N from here. I'm not an actress, I'm not married and I'm not pregnant. What you call the TV show 'Supernatural' I call reality."

"Are there hidden cameras in here I don't know about? Filming the French Mistake part 2?" He laughed and I sighed covering my face.

"I'm being serious! Dean and I fell asleep and then we wake up here, in some kind of parallel universe where everything is wrong. I don't know anything about where I am, what I'm doing or who I am. As far as we know we have no way back." Misha frowned and put a hand on my arm.

"I know you're under a lot of stress-"

"Shut up for a second!" I sighed.
"I just... I want to go home. Back to the bunker with Dean, Sam and Cas. Right now I want to see Crowley! And I tried to kill him a week ago! I want to see my mother, for God's sake! Anyone! I want to go back." I had barely recognised that I was crying and Misha hugged me.

"It's ok, come on." He rubbed my back and I heard the door open.

"Jen- you cant just go in! We have to get back to make up!" I heard Sam or Jared yell.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I stood up and hugged Dean.

"She needs some rest, man. Maybe a hospital. She thinks everything is fake. She thinks you're Dean and-"

"Shut up." Dean snapped and kissed my head.
"It's ok."

"What is going on with you two today?!" Jared shouted and I jumped.
"Jensen doesn't know his lines and Y/N is in tears!"

"This isn't real." I muttered and Dean hugged me harder.

"I know. We're going to get home and I think I know how." He pulled me out of the trailer, leaving the other two behind in confusion.
"You bastard!" Dean glared at a shorter man with blonde hair.
"Gabriel, you've gone too far this time!"