Twnty Eight

Sam's P.O.V.

"Dean, we can kill the witch. Y/N is going to be fine." I said, but even I didn't believe it. Dean didn't reply.

"He alway was such an attention seeker. I mean, seriously. He has the nerve not to reply to you?" I took a deep breath, looking at Lucifer sat behind me.

"Not real." I muttered to myself and Dean looked at me for a second, before returning his attention to the road.

"See? He doesn't even care. The funny thing is, this is real." Lucifer laughed.
"You're all alone, Sam. Dean doesn't care, Y/N is dying. When was the last time anyone asked if you were ok?"

"Sam, ignore it." Dean said, his grip tight in the wheel.
"It's not real."

"Aw, only you can see me. Do you know why that is, Sam? You're insane. It's pathetic really." Lucifer laughed.

"What is it?" Dean asked and I looked at him.

"Lucifer." I replied. Dean sighed.

"Y/N said, kill the witch and this all goes. Focus on that. I'm real, he's not." I nodded my head and Dean turned on the radio.
'Heat of the Moment' by Asia started playing.
Dean suddenly swerved the car, his eyes wide.
"Sorry." He muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"What was it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey Princess." I heard a familiar voice say and I opened my eyes, seeing Cas and Gabriel stood by the bed.
"You don't look so good."

"What is going on, Y/N?" I winced in pain as I sat up.

"You shouldn't have come." I laughed weakly, causing me to cough.
"Now you're both trapped here until Sam and Dean kill the witch."

"What's happening to you?" Cas asked.

"I'm dying, not important right now. There's a witch that's causing your biggest fears to become reality and they try to kill you if you try to leave." Gabriel put his hand on my head and frowned.

"This isn't good." He muttered.

"What?" Cas asked.

"Y/N has the nightmare." Gabriel said quietly and I looked at him.
"That's what the angels called the disease. But it's killing you a lot faster than it should."

"Yeah, I figured." I coughed again, my hand becoming slick with blood.

"Castiel, go and find the Winchesters. Kill the witch or Y/N is going to die." Cas nodded and kissed my head, before leaving.
"This is your biggest fear then?"

"I'm 336 years old. I watched a lot of my friends die from this disease." He wipes my hand clean and touched my head.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath.

"Let me guess, you've just realised your biggest fear?" He nodded his head.
He turned around and froze.
"It's not real, Gabriel."

"Really?" He asked, dropping down onto the bed next to me.

"Shit." I sighed, seeing the patch of blood on his shirt.
"Did you just get stabbed by your imaginary fear?"

"Yeah, are you dying of an imaginary extinct disease?" I laughed weakly and he pulled himself up to sit next to me. We both leaned against the headboard.
"Would this be the wrong time to mention that I used up all my grace getting me and Cas here?"

"Nah." I coughed a little and he put his head on my shoulder.
"Does that mean you're technically human and we're both gonna die?"

"Probably." He sighed and I smiled to myself.

"Cool." Gabriel looked up at me.
"I mean, if I had to die with an Archangel, you'd be my first choice."

"Thanks, Princess. You're maybe my 4th favourite human." I laughed.
"I'm serious. Sam is 3rd, then it's my favourite porn star and in 1st place belongs to Oprah Winfrey."

"Really?" He laughed.

"Hells yeah. She is an American hero. I love that bitch." I coughed some more.

"Gabe, I love you, but will you shut the fuck up? I am not going to die thinking about Oprah." The archangel snorted and I hit him in the arm.
"I swear to your deadbeat dad I will pray for another dumbass angel to come down here and kick your ass."

"No, you love me too much." Gabe laughed and I glared at him.
"I think I'm going to shut up now."