Seven

Y/N's P.O.V.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

"Ugh, I feel like shit." I muttered and the man at the bottom of my bed looked at me, amazed. He was wearing a lab coat and almost everything around me was white, pale blue or grey.

"You're awake!" He said in a quiet, raspy voice.
"You were involved in a very serious accident, we were surprised that you survived, but I didn't think you would wake this soon."

"I'm in a hospital?" The doctor nodded.

"You have severe blood loss and a major concussion. Do you need to call anyone?" I nodded my head slowly and he passed me a phone from the bedside table. The big shock, it was a dull peach colour, not grey or white. It almost looked out of place.
"I'll give you some privacy."

"Thanks." Right now, calling Dean or Sam would probably be the best idea. Hell, it was the only good idea. But, I am an idiot who left her phone with the boys and couldn't remember their numbers.
"Fuck it." I dialled one of the only numbers I knew.

"This is Crowley, how may I torture you today?" I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I need your help." There was silence on the other end.
"Don't be a dick, Fergus. I'm in a hospital and that's about all I know."

"It's Crowley." He hissed.
"Where's Moose and Squirrel? I thought they'd jump at the chance to help you."

"It's along story. I can't get ahold of them right now." I knew this would be like a game of 20 questions and I let out a sigh. Not to mention that he'd more than definitely want something in return.
"You know what? Never mind. I always did have to look after myself." I hung up and tried to stand up.
Although I felt dizzy, I managed to pull the needles out of my arm and get dressed. I felt weaker than usual and I only just made it out of my room. I saw a sign, saying 'Reception' and I followed it. I bumped into someone.

"Uh- Sorry." The man apologised and I smirked.

"I have to stop bumping into you like this." Sam looked down at me in surprise.

"Y/N!" A look of relief spread across his face.
"We looked everywhere for you!"

"Obviously not." I winced a little at a pain in my side.
"How bad do I look?"

"Y/N, you look like crap. Sorry, but damn." I gave him a bitchface.

"Thanks, Sammy." I rolled my eyes.

"You were in a crash. Some guy drove straight into the side of your car. The doctor just told me your room number and that you had been in a coma for 5 days. We tracked you down and we just got here."

"5 days. Nice." I sighed.
"I need to apologise to Dean, got any idea where he is?"

"That's what you've been thinking about? I've just told you that you were in a coma and-" I cut him off.

"I was a dick to him, Sam. I've got to apologise." A small smile came on his face.

"He's at reception trying to get more information on the crash." I nodded my head.
"He told me what happened... sort of."

"Ok. What does 'sort of' mean?" Sam laughed a little.

"That he made a move on you and you rejected him. He really likes you, Y/N and he's been going crazy looking for you. When he heard about the crash he blamed himself." I shook my head, trying to ignore my dizziness.

"I'm gonna slap the self hate out of him." Sam laughed again and we made it to a large desk.

"Are you really 3rd cousins with Elvis Presley?" A young receptionist asked Dean and he smirked at her.

"Yeah." Dean smirked and Sam cleared his throat.

"Darling, If 3rd cousins counted as real family I'd be related to the Queen of England." Sam looked at me weirdly.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not." I winked at the younger Winchester, just as Dean wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." His voice was muffled and I sighed.

"Not your fault, don't even start." Sam smiled at me, whereas the receptionist glared at me.

"I'm glad your sister is ok." She said with an obviously fake smile.

"She's not our sister." Sam said.

"I thought you were gone." Dean muttered and I pulled away, smiling at him.

"Not happening, remember? Immortal?" Dean laughed.

"You don't look very immortal." The receptionist snapped and we all looked at her.
"I mean, if you were immortal, you'd look young and pretty." Sam scoffed.

"At least she doesn't look like she is made of plastic." I made a mental note to thank Sam for that one. Dean looked down at me and he glanced at my lips for a second. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down and crashing our lips together.

"Sorry for being a bitch." I mumbled into the kiss and Dean smirked.

"I knew you liked me really." I broke the chest and hit his chest, causing him to grin.