Fourteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So what did you get?" Dean asked as Sam and Claire sat down.

"All the witnesses say that the victims were at parties the night they died. I'm presuming the 2 without witnesses were at similar parties." Sam said.

"The parties were run by the sheriff's daughter and her fiancé. They own a large house on the edge of town. There's another party tomorrow night." Claire finished and Dean nodded.

"So we crash the party, find the monster, kill it, go home." He sighed, sitting on the end of the bed.

"When is it ever that easy?" I smirked.
"Let me guess, black tie event, there'll be champagne chugging pigs and some kind of auction?"

"Bingo." Sam sighed.

"I guess that means dress shopping  and fancy hair and make up?" I looked at Claire, both of us pulling a face at the idea.
"I mean, I'd much rather show up in flannel, but sure."

"I wish Alex was here. I could just send her to pick me something up." Claire muttered and Dean chuckled.

"We have the next best thing." We all looked at Sam.

"No. This is not happening." He crosses his arms over his chest.
"I am not going to-"

~Time Skip~

"I got your dresses, they better fit. It took me ages to find once that you would like, along with shoes that matched." Dean snickered at Sam's worn out expression.
"I need food, sleep and then I'm ready for tomorrow."

"Thank you, Samuel." I grinned and he pulled a face.

"You sound like your mother." He scoffed and I glared at him.

"You're over 300 years old and your mother is still alive?!" Claire exclaimed and I groaned.

"Rowena is a bitch witch who is not my mother. She is, but she isn't." I explained and Dean laughed.

"Let's see the dresses then?" Dean asked.

"Claire?" The girl got up and took her veg into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, wearing a simple red dress that stopped at her knees. It was professional and fitted her perfectly.
"You look good, girl!" I cheered, causing her to blush. Claire went back in and got changed again.

"I picked this one especially for you, Y/N." Sam smiled a little and I went into the bathroom. The dress was beautiful, starting off black at the top and fading into a dark grey as it reached my waist and dark grey faded until it reached white by my ankles.
There was a zipper on the back, but I didn't do it up properly, knowing the dress already fit.

"Wow." Dean and Claire muttered as I came out of the bathroom. Sam sat there smirking, whilst Dean glared at Claire.

"What? I can tell when a chick is hot!" Claire complained and I felt heat rising up my neck.

"Not when she's my girlfriend!" Dean argued back and I retreated into the bathroom, getting changed again.

"They're still arguing?" I muttered to Sam as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Yeah. Dean thinks Claire is in love with you, it's quite funny actually." We sat and watched them argue for a while, before Sam left to get us food.
Claire laid on her claimed bed, playing in her phone and Dean was sat next to me on the couch.
Sam came back and we all ate, before Sam and Claire got into bed. They both fell asleep almost immediately and at about 11PM Dean decided that he was going to sleep in the car.

"Night Y/N." He whispered, kissing my lips gently, before leaving the room. Less than 10 minutes later, I followed him out.

"Hey." I got into the car next to him and he looked genuinely surprised.

"It's cold out here, you should go inside and get some sleep." Dean muttered. He was sat in the driver's seat, even though the engine wasn't running.

"It's not much better in there. Besides, I thought you could use the company?" Dean sighed and pulled me into a hug.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"I don't know what, but something is going to happen." He muttered.
"I've got this feeling that something is going to go wrong and I'm going to lose one of you."

"I guess this is the wrong time to tell you this then?" I smiled nervously and he looked at me carefully.
"Remember what will make Rowena remove the Immortality?"

"If you fall in love with someone who loves you back." He said, a look of confusion on his face.

"I probably should tell her that I love you, if something bad is going to happen. I don't want to die, not now anyway." Dean's jaw dropped a little and he took my hand, squeezing it a little.

"You love me?" He asked quietly.

"It's kind of hard not to." I smiled and he hugged me again, laughing.

"I love you too, Y/N." He pushed me back a little, pulling me forward and into a kiss.