Three

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Right, we're here." Dean sighed and I got out of the car, looking at the green eyed man.

"I thought your car was awesome enough and now I know about your great choice in music. There is hope for you yet, Winchester." Dean looked at me with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked as he and Sam took all the bags from the Impala.

"I love suffering with a good soundtrack." I winked at him and he turned red, causing Sam to laugh. The Moose muttered something about Dean being wrapped around my finger as we entered the bunker.
"Damn, this place is huge."

"Yeah. It's got all the lore you could imagine." I looked at Sam in surprise.

"Oh, boys! Where's this little dearie that needs taking care of?" A familiar voice asked and Dean pulled out his gun.

"Don't let her see me." I hissed as I hid behind Sam. They both dropped the bags.

"Dean, put your weapon down. The sweet little angel of yours called. He said he's sorry he couldn't make it, so he asked me to come and heal up the lass." Dean dropped his gun.
"Where is she then?"

"Cas sent you here?" Dean asked and Rowena sighed.

"That is what I said." Dean looked at me.
"Is that her hiding behind Samuel? Come out, darling, I won't hurt you."

"I thought you said this place was safe?" I snapped at Dean and Rowena stopped in her tracks.

"Rowena back off." Dean said and I grabbed Sam's arm.

"I will do no such thing." The woman said warningly.
"Not until you hand her over."

"You're not taking Y/N anywhere." Sam said and she began to laugh.
"I don't know how you know each other, but Y/N obviously isn't comfortable with you here."

"Take your crap and go." Dean said and I couldn't help but holding my breath.

"I'm not going anywhere, not without my daughter."

"I am not your daughter." I spat and the brothers looked at me in shock.
"I stopped being your daughter the day you cursed me and killed my family."

"I did it in your best interest, dear. They weren't your family." Sam grabbed onto my arm, probably to stop me from doing something stupid, probably to stop me running.

"Let's backtrack a little, Ok?" Dean said.
"Y/N you're Rowena's daughter? Crowley's sister?"

"His twin actually. Though, little Y/N was always my favourite." She smiled proudly.

"You didn't have favourites. You tried to sell us." I could feel my emotions rising.

"And she cursed you, Y/N? With what?" Sam asked slowly.

"Two spells. The first being immortality. I can't die and I don't age. She will only break that once once she believes I have found love. The second," I glared at the redhead woman.
"She forced me to kill my own husband and child." Both of the brothers looked horrified.

"He was using you." She rolled her eyes.
"He was sleeping with other women."

"I don't care. He was the only person who ever acted like they cared about me." Sam turned and hugged me and I barely even recognised that I was crying. Memories of that night came back and I couldn't stop crying.

"What about the kid?" Dean asked and I tried to slow my breathing.
"What did a child do to you?"

"He was going to grow up and be just like his father. I saved the broken hearts of future women." Sam ran his hand up and down my back in an attempt to calm me.

"Does Crowley know how much of a monster you are?" Dean snapped.
"Because I've met the guy, he's the king of Hell and I know he has the decency to spare a child."

"Get out." Sam said in a scarily calm voice.
"Before one of us put a bullet in your skull."

"You think of me of a monster, but how many innocent lives are on your hands?" She left, slamming the door behind her and Sam let go of me.

"Are you ok?" Dean stormed off out of the room.

"I haven't thought about them in a long time." I said quietly.
"Sorry."

"Don't be. Family is a sensitive matter to everyone in this line of work. Dean's probably a little pissed, but he will get over it." Sam forced a smile.
"Want a beer?"