Twenty Three

Oof plot twist (and shout)

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I woke up, something felt different. I sat up, pushing the sheets off of me in confusion. Dean groaned and I looked at him in surprise.

"Where are we?" He asked, sitting up. He looked at me with wide eyes and I looked down, before trying to cover myself. Dean looked away and I grabbed a robe from off of the floor.

"Dean? Why am I in underwear that are way too revealing to be my own and where the Hell are we?" I hissed. He faced me again, standing up.

"I don't know. This has nothing to do with me." I opened the closet, finding an overly organised amount of clothing. Someone knocking on the door made both of us jump and Dean opened the door.
"Who's house is this? The dude has style." I hit his arm and Dean moved forward, opening the front door. I sighed in relief when I saw Sam.

"What's going on?" I asked and Sam pulled a face looking at us.

"Come on, guys." He groaned.
"We have to get to work."

"What?" Dean asked and Sam pushed his way into the house.

"Jensen, dude, put some pants on." Sam sighed and Dean's eyes widened.

"Yeah, work. I completely forgot." I looked at him in confusion.

"Y/N, I know you've been under stress lately and I'm massively happy for both of you, but you have 2 scenes to shoot today and Misha has been driving me insane." Dean grabbed my hand and started pulling me up the stairs.

"Yeah, Sorry. We'll go get ready now." Dean called back and I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"What's going on?" I hissed and he went into the closet, pulling clothes out for both of us.

"A few years ago, when we first met Cas, Sam and I were put in an alternate universe where our lives are a TV show." We got dressed and I fixed my hair in the mirror.
"Basically, I'm Jensen Ac.... something, and that's not Sam. It's Jar-Jared! Yeah, Jared!"

"So what? We're back? How?" Dean picked up a photo frame.

"No idea, but apparently you're Y/N Ackles." I looked at the picture and it was both of us at our wedding. 'Mr. and Mrs. Ackles' carved onto the bottom of the frame.

"Can you two hurry up? We're gonna be late?" We hurried down the stairs where Sa-Jared passed us a cup.

"Thanks." I drank mine all at once, before almost throwing up.
"Oh god, what is this crap." I covered my mouth and Jared pulled a face.

"Thanks Y/N." Jared sighed.
"I know I'm not the best at making your drinks, but I tried to make you some green tea and that's what I get?"

"Calm down, Ok?" Dean said, putting our cups down.
"Didn't you say that we were going to be late?"

"Yeah, shit. I'm sorry Y/N." Jared gave me a small frown.
"I should have known."

"How?" Dean and I asked in unison.

"Uh... pregnancy hormones?" He said.
"Whatever, just get in the car." Jared walked out and I covered my mouth, putting one hand on my stomach.

"You're pregnant?" Dean asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No, I can't be." I shook my head, tears coming to my eyes.
"That- I can't."

"Hey, it's ok." Dean hugged me.
"Let's just get to 'work' and then we can figure all of this out, Ok? I don't know why you're so panicked, but we can talk about it later. Just play along." I nodded my head and we left the house, getting into the car.

"Jensen, god, you'll like this. Mish found the dead fish I hid in his car." Jared laughed, shaking his head.
"Well, more specifically, the kids found it, but it was worth it."

"Oh, yeah?" Dean laughed, squeezing my hand. We started our journey to wherever and Jared was singing along to the radio.
"Misha is the guy who plays Cas. Last time I was here, he died."

"Not the same place, then?" Dean shook his head and shrugged.

"When we were here, so was an angel that wanted to kill us, but he didn't have any mojo here. No magic or anything works here. There's no Crowley, no supernatural activity."