Twenty Nine

Ugh... it's short but I'm hoping to update later as well
Dedicated to NesaWurster cause of all the votes and reminder that I hadn't updated in a few days 😂😀

Dean's P.O.V.

"That was... messy." Sam said quietly and we both looked at Cas, who had arrived just as we were about to shoot the witch, scaring her. She nearly killed all 3 of us.

"We told Y/N to make sure you stay with her." I said, glaring at the angel.

"She's with Gabriel." Cas muttered.
"I'm sure they're fine."

"Let's just get back." Sam sighed. We all got into the Impala and I groaned in pain.
I drove way past the speed limit, not trusting the Archangel with Y/N's life.
When we made it back to the motel room, Cas went in first, before stopping and looking at the bed where we left Y/N.

"No." I shook my head and covered my mouth. There was blood dripping from Y/N's mouth, Gabriel head on her shoulder. There was blood covering both of them and they were both holding hands with their eyes closed.
"No."

"Shit." Sam sighed and I tried to move forward, but Cas pushed me back.

"Dean, don't. This is my fault." Cas looked down and I wanted to scream and hit him, but I hugged him. I hugged my best friend and he hugged me back.

"We need to take them back to the bunker." I said and Cas nodded. He let me move over to Y/N and I picked her up.
Much to everyone's surprise she groaned, her eyes opening slightly.

"Dean?" I laughed, putting her down and hugging her.

"I- we thought you were dead!" I cried and Gabriel sat up.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ah, shit. How much did I drink?" Gabe touched his stomach.
"Oh, I got stabbed again."

"Gabriel." Cas laughed, hugging his brother.

"Did I just die?" I asked and Dean laughed.

"It's weird the 1st time and every time after it." Sam grinned.
Cas healed us both and we all got into the Impala.
Sam drove, Gabe in shotgun. Dean sat in between me and Cas, holding me close.

"I'm making a rule." Dean announced.
"No more dying or being hospitalised. No going to Hell, Purgatory, The Empty, or anywhere that has a risk of you not coming back."

"I think he's talking to you, Princess." Gabriel smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm talking to everyone, including you." Dean looked at Gabriel.
"This is our family and no one is dying. Not anymore."

"If we're a family who is who?" Sam asked.

"We're the parents." I looked at Dean.

"Sammy is the little kid." Dean laughed.
"Cas is the big brother." I nodded my head.

"What about me?" Gabriel asked.

"Creepy uncle." Dean and I said in unison and the Archangel looked disgusted.

"No, Gabriel is the middle child." Sam argued.
"No! Charlie and Gabe are twins that were separated at birth." Dean laughed and I looked at them all.

"You haven't met Charlie." Dean looked at me and Gabriel.
"Sam, text her and tell her to meet us back at the bunker."

"This isn't going to end well." Sam muttered and I laughed.