Twenty Five

Sam's P.O.V.

"Y/N and Dean are gone," I said to Cas.
"But the Impala is still in the garage and there's no sign of them leaving."

"That doesn't make sense? Are you sure that they're not here?" Cas tilted his head.
"Maybe it was Crowley?"

"Not quite, lil bro." I looked at Gabriel in shock.
"Not dead, I know." He grinned.
"Dean-o and his little girlfriend are perfectly safe in another universe that I created. Well, they're safe as long as they don't do anything stupid."

"What?" Cas glared at him.

"Remember when Balty sent you boys to the world where you were actors and everything was just a TV show?" I nodded my head.
"I sent them to a similar one, except that they're married and Y/N is pregnant."

"You did what?!" Cas stood up and Gabriel smirked.
"You have to bring them back, now."

"Why?" I asked the trickster.

"Because I wanted to." Gabe shrugged.
"I checked in on them a few minutes ago and Dean was badly acting. It was pitiful watching him try."

"You have to bring them back. Y/N especially-"

"I know about her little condition, Cassie. I'm not gonna leave them in there too long. I'm just teaching them a small lesson." He smirked and I raised my eyebrow, causing him to sigh.
"They don't know how much they need each other. It's kind of important for future events."

"Gabriel-"

"See you later Cassie. Bye bye Samshine." Gabriel was gone.

"What condition, Cas?"

"Y/N was in an accident years ago and her immortality stopped her from dying, but..."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Gabriel, you've gone too far this time." Dean pushed the guy who looked confused.

"Jensen?!" The guy pulled a lollipop out of his mouth.
"What the Hell, man?"

"Send us back, now." Dean punched him and he fell back into a wall.

"Hey, stop it!" Jared yelled, pulling Dean back. Misha wrapped his arms around me and I struggled as people helped the blonde man up.

"Get off of me." I struggled and they all looked at us.

"Y/N, Jensen, I don't know what kind of shit you've taken, but you need to snap out of it." Misha growled.
"You especially Y/N! For fucks sake, you're pregnant!"

"Sorry, Sammy." Dean swung his head back and Jared let go of him. I kicked Misha in the shin and he let go of me as Dean grabbed my hand.
"We need to go, now." He pulled me into a room. There were guns and knives everywhere, but they were all mostly fake.

"Jensen, What is going on?" The woman from before asked and we pushed past her.

"Hey!" I turned to see Jared and Misha. Jared had a bloodied nose and Misha looked pissed. Dean grabbed my hand and we began to run again.

"I don't know where I'm going!" Dean hissed and they were catching up.

"Shit, you can't hurt them!" I pulled Dean around the corner and ran towards the gate and, presumably, the exit.

"I'm not going to have much choice." He panted and Jared grabbed my wrist.

"Dean!" I screeched as Jared pulled me back and Dean stopped.

"Let go of her, now!" Dean glared and I took deep breaths.
"If you hurt her-"

"Why the Hell would I hurt her?!" Jared snapped.
"Y/N is like a sister to me, but I don't understand what is going on with you two! You punch Rich and cause a scene on set! I wouldn't be too surprised if they fired you both!"

"I don't-" Dean clenched his fists.

"Always such a drama queen." The man Dean punched earlier sighed.
"You know, I thought a break from the whole monster hunting thing would do you two good."

"Rich?" Misha asked in confusion and he snapped his fingers, causing Dean and I to be back in the bunker, the man stood in front of us.

"Gabriel, you son of a bitch." Dean moved to punch him, but he laughed moving back.

"Come on Dean-o. You've already had one good hit." He smiled.
"I did it for the good of your relationship. Weren't you happy when you woke up next to your darling Y/N? Only to find out she was your wife?"

"You took it too far." Dean glared and Sam and Cas came in.

"Y/N." I hugged Cas tightly and he hugged me back.
"I know. It's ok."