Chapter 3- Strange Dreams (Rewritten)

(Chapter 3- Strange Dreams)

It has been exactly an hour since Tyler and I had our little talk and I wasn't any closer to making a decision than I was then. I just wish I had some sort of sign of what I should do. What I really needed right now was guidance. 

Tyler opened up the door to my room and stepped in with that sexy smile on his face. Oh how things would be so much easier if he was my true mate. 

“Hey.” He said breaking the silence between us.

Oh crap was I just sitting there staring like an idiot? 

“Have you heard the good news?” He asked.

I quickly shook my head.“What news?” 

He looked at me and smiled. “You get to go home now.”

That is good news. I've been itching to get out of here since I woke up. 

“Good because I'm starving and I miss my bed.” I stated. 

It was afe to say I didn't get much eating done tonight after I found out about my mating but now I was more than ready to finish that left over pasta. I hope mom saved it for me. 

"Oh...about that." He said nervously. "Your home is kind of....with me now." 

"Kind of?" I repeated. 

"Yeah, it was my dads idea. He though it would bring up closer if we lived together....in the same room."

Well I can't say I didn't see this one coming. I knew it would happen one way or another I just didn't expect it so soon. Or until I was forced to give him my answer. I have a feeling though whether I want to or not this mating will happen. It's doubtful our Alpha would like me turning down his son. Perhaps it would be best if I just accepted this.  

"We can't share a room Tyler. We barely know each other. It's just not appropriate." I stated. 

"Okay, I promise to talk to my dad about it. Maybe he will settle to rooms side by side. But...did you decide anything yet?" 

"Jury's still out." I said. "I just don't know yet. Can I ask you something though?" 

He seemed a little disappointed by my answer but nodded anyway. 

“How long do we have before we have to...“ I paused and swallowed. “You know, officially mate.”

“Well, my dad wants me to turn soon so he can start training me to take over so... probably two weeks.”

Suddenly that sick feeling came back over me again and I felt dizzy. I can't just give up my virginity and be emotionally ready on two weeks. That preposterous. I've got to finad a way to stall. Maybe we can come to some sort of agreement. 

“Well what about the moving thing? Would it be possible for me to stay with my parents at least this weekend?” I asked hopeful.

“I guess that would be ok.” He shrugged. 

Relief washed over me at his answer. At least now I will have some time to come to terms with this whole thing. I can’t even imagine living with a guy. I’ve never even had a boyfriend. 

“Thank you.” I said. 

After a few brief moments of silence Tyler held out his hand to me. 

“Now that that's sttled how about we get you out of here and find you some food?" He said. 

“Sounds wonderful.” I smiled. .

Tyler walked out with me to meet my mom and dad, who were in a deep conversation with his parents. As soon as mom saw me she immediately stopped talking and gave me a tight hug.