Chapter 11- A Selfless Act

(Chapter 11- A Selfless Act) (Unedited)

"I still don't want you going off alone." Jeremy said.

I sighed. "I know but give it a week. You will be there with your family then and we can deal with it together. I've decided I'm going to keep the peace until then."

"You mean not tell him?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Exactly because that is what will keep my family safe." I said. "And I don't think Alpha will hurt them with your pack around."

He nodded his head. "Since he is not Alpha yet he probably can't sense that you have been mated again so, it should be easy to fool him. I know I couldn't tell either until I seen the mark."

"I'll keep it covered." I stated.

Jeremy took my hands in his and placed a gentle kiss on them. His hot breath on my skin made me want to moan but I suppressed it since my parents weren't far.

"Don't let anything happen between you two in the mean time or I can't be responsible for my actions." He warned.

I could tell he was serious so I answered him immediately. "It won't."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him causing the eruption of electricity again. This feeling made me never want to leave his arms.

"I have a warning for you to." I smirked.

"Oh?" He said widening his smile.

"Don't let anything happen between you and miss slut Emily or I won't be accountable for my actions either." I said.

Jeremy gave me an amused look. "Jealous are we?"

"No, I just don't want her hands on what's mine." I smiled innocently.

He chuckled at me and kissed my head. "Don't worry, I have you know."

"Good." I said pleased.

Jeremy held me in his arms up until the last moment before I had to leave. I know he hated to let me just as much as I hated to go to. I knew this day would come eventually but I made myself not think about it since I knew it would hurt. I don't know how I will ever make it without him. It's all my fault though. I allowed myself to get close to him now I'm suffering the consequences.

"Kiela we have to go." Mom yelled from the car.

"I'm coming." I yelled back and turned my attention to Jeremy again.

"Here take this." He said stuffing a red shirt in my hands.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Your shirt?"

"It'll help with the emptiness and the pain from being apart. All you have to do is smell it or wear it and it will bring you comfort." He replied softly.

"Thank you." I said trying not to let my emotions over take me.

I suppose he needs something to help him to and I know just what to give him. I reached around my neck and took off my necklace with my class ring attached to it and handed it to him.

"Wear this and you will feel close to me as well." I lightly smiled.

He took it in his hands and studied it before placing it on his neck. "I'll never take it off."

"I love you." He said starring deep into my eyes.

"I love you too." I replied with a small smile.

I hated that I was leaving and it was taking everything in me to remain strong. After I leave it won't be so easy anymore and I know when I see Tyler I'm gonna have to put on the best show of my life. I hope I can pull it off for everyone's sake.