Chapter 12- The New Deal

(Chapter 12- The New Deal)              (Unedited)

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror getting ready for bed. Tyler hadn't made an appearance in over an hour and I was happy to say the least. The less time we were together the better. With any luck maybe Tyler won't come to bed and leave me alone. If he does show up though I don't think I could share the same bed with him without the guilt eating me alive. Jeremy would never be ok with that just as I would not be ok with him doing the same thing with someone else.

I tied my hair in a messy bun on top of my head before pulling out my toothpaste and brush. I could smell the minty freshness from the paste as soon as it was on the toothbrush. After brushing well I rinsed out the brush and put in back in its holder before exiting the bathroom. I thought about turning the light off but dismissed when I realized Tyler would probably be here soon and there was no point.

The bed looked so comfortable and welcoming it was almost as if it were screaming my name. After today's long Journey back home and having to deal with Alpha Steven, I was tired.

I looked at the sofa then back to the bed debating on what I should do. I could either sleep on the amazingly soft bed or the small stiff couch. I knew which one I wanted but if Tyler came in tonight then he would for sure join me and I didn't want that to happen because I would feel like I was cheating on Jeremy.

I sighed in disappointment as I walked to the bed and picked up a pillow and the red blanket that was thrown over the foot and then to the couch. I placed the pillow at the top and laid down with the blanket over me before yawning and closing my eyes letting sleep overtake me.

****

I opened my eyes to the light from the window shining on me making my skin warm. I can’t believe it is already morning. I must have sleep well last night because I don’t even remember turning over once.

I stretched my arms and legs before throwing off the blankets and standing up. Once I was able to take a look around the room I realized I wasn’t lying on the couch when I awoke. I turned my head and behind me I saw the bed and Tyler lying there asleep on it.

I felt anger rise in me when I realized what he did. He had no right to put me in the bed with him. Did he not get that I was on the couch for a reason?

I thought about walking over to him and giving him a good slap but changed my mind. I guess I could let this one time slide since he is willing to give me up so I could be happy. I suppose I owed him last night at least.

Making my way to the closet I pulled out a denim skirt and a light yellow top and then my undergarments and walked into the bathroom to get a shower.

The water was so warm and it felt amazing. It was like instant relaxation for me. The heat intertwined with the pulse setting on the shower head sending bursts on water out on me, made me not want to leave the shower ever.

I looked around the shower and seen that my shower stuff still wasn’t there and had to use Tyler’s once again. It irritated me because I actually liked using his stuff. It smelled so amazing and the fact that it was his didn’t put me off. Should I be worried?

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened and made me freeze and slightly pissed off. Who is just walking in like that?

I poked my head around the shower curtain and saw Tyler sanding at the sink. When he saw me he smiled at me.

“Sorry about barging in but I am in a hurry to meet dad this morning and I can’t be late.” He explained.

I sighed. “Fine.”