Chapter eight

Lorenzo gripped her elbows with a firm grasp to stop her from falling. He felt bad for what had happened and thought of checking up on her to apologize, but there she was holding on to him only in her bra and panties which were not leaving much to the imagination. He tried to stop himself from looking at her but it was impossible as his hands moved to her waist to help her stand up straight. She tensed in his grip and she hurried to get away from him as if his fingers were burning her skin. He walked away from her quickly without saying a word and he heard her closing the door behind him. Lorenzo smiled as he thought of her pink panties with its matching pink bra, not the sort of lingerie which will excite him but the image in his head was enough to put a smile on his lips.

" You idiot!", Emily said to herself thinking how could she have forgotten to lock the door.
" What was he doing down here? Gosh is he a pervert or what?", Emily said softly as she looked around the cabin and was happy to see another folded towel on the bed? She wrapped it around her tightly and sat down on the bed drying her hair.
The yacht started to move and she let out a deep breath. It was getting a bit awkward being the only woman on the yacht and she couldn't wait to be back at the hotel. On a stressful day like this, all she was dying for was a hot bath followed by a hot cup of chamomile tea to calm her nerves and then a good night's sleep.
But she knew that it was going to be a long night and the tea will have to wait till after she met with Fabian. She sat there lost in thoughts, a knock on the door brought her back to reality.
She walked to the door and opened it to find the young man who helped her earlier standing there holding a T-shirt.
" Mr. Lorenzo asked me to give you this and to let you know that we are nearly there", he said with a very strong Italian accent as he handed her a black T-shirt.
She thanked him for earlier and the T-shirt then closed the door locking it.
She slipped the oversized T-shirt over herself and she could smell the masculine smell of perfume on there and she wondered if it was Lorenzo's. She quickly brushed that thought aside and wrapped the towel around her waist. She grabbed her bag and her dress, then slowly walked out of the cabin. As she climbed out of the cabin onto the deck she could see that they were back at the small harbor in front of the hotel. She smiled, she was happy to see land. But she had to quickly erase that smile when she saw Fabian, Elena, and the blonde standing not far from where the yacht had moored. She was dreading that Fabian will see her like that, she didn't want to walk past a client looking as if she was having more fun than working.She grabbed her heels and slowly walked towards them praying the towel will not fall and when she approached them everyone looked at her in surprise.
" Miss Emily what happened to you?", Fabian asked anxiously.
" She had a small accident.. she fell in the sea when the yacht had stopped", someone answered before she could answer. She turned to see Lorenzo coming towards them and she remembered his hands on her waist. Shivering, she didn't know if it was from the cold or the thought of their closeness.
What was that?!, she thought wanting to kick herself.
" Are you ok?", Elena asked worriedly.
" Yes, I'm good, thanks", she replied, and then she sneezed.
She felt more embarrassed and could feel her cheeks were getting red.
" I'll go freshen up and then I will like to speak with you Mr. Fabian ", Emily said putting on her professional voice.
She excused herself and walked away quickly.
Seems like my day is going from one embarrassing moment to another! she thought as she disappeared inside the hotel.

Lorenzo watched her walking away in his T-shirt holding on tightly to the towel. He glanced away from her and he smiled as he thought of the scene from earlier. Though the thick towel didn't allow one to see her undergarments, he could still remember her pink panties. He found it weird that he was thinking about her. She was surely not his type.
Two days ago, when he had walked into his brother's study and had seen her, dressed up in that coral top and black skirt which was showing a lot of curves, for him, she still looked like a plain Jane. She had the girl- next door look which made her unnoticeable. She was more like a "you are just a friend" type of girl instead of a lover. When she had looked at him when he had grabbed her waist, he could have seen the fear in her eyes and he had wondered why. Her eyes up close were a deep brown color just the same as melted chocolate and he had found himself mesmerized by them. Which he found weird because if a woman didn't look like model material he wouldn't take another look at her.
" Lorenzo", he heard someone calling out his name.
He blinked and looked at his brother.
" Are you ok? You have been standing there lost in thoughts, not listening to anything I've been saying to you ", Fabian said and Lorenzo only answered with a smile.
" I want to see you before we go down for dinner, that means in one hour time ", Fabian said looking at his watch, and then patted his little brother on the back and walked away.
" What happen to the party planner?", Ginnie asked as soon as Elena and Fabian walked away.
Lorenzo explained to Ginnie as they walked towards the hotel leaving out what happened in the cabin. Though nothing happened between him and Emily, he doesn't think that Ginnie would like to hear that a semi-naked woman was in her boyfriend's arms.
" Is that why you were staring at her as she walked away?", she asked taking him by surprise.
" Staring at who?", he asked as she stopped and looked at her.
" You know who.. the little party planner", Ginnie said crossing her arms looking at him with an annoyed face.
" Are you jealous of the party planner?", he said pulling her close and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he brushed his lips over hers.
" Is there a reason for me to be? Could you be interested in her!?", Ginnie asked staring at him.
" Of course not!", he quickly replied.