22

"emma,you cant burn the tortilla!" i yell laughing at emma as she's trying to film a video of her cooking a burrito.

"shit,shit,shit." she yells making me laugh harder,"why didn't you tell me!" she looks over at me throwing the tortilla away because it was burnt.

"it wasn't my fault you were to busy talking about your life!" i say jokingly "emma you're never gonna be a cook." Amanda says walking into the room.

emma gasps putting her hand over her heart looking at the camera,"these to mentally abuse me,please help." she fake cries.

I roll my eyes laughing,she finally makes a good tortilla and finishes her burrito.

"time to see if I'm a cook." she says looking down at it "you're not." Amanda says laughing.

she picks it up the stuff inside of it falling out everywhere and takes a bite of it "mhm." she says looking surprised.

"this is actually good." she points to it looking amused,"really?" i laugh also surprised "do you want me to make you guys one?" she asks looking back and forth between me and Amanda.

"im good,i just ate." i say standing up,"yeah I'll take one." Amanda says "or do you want me to make you a quesadilla?" she asks looking around her kitchen.

"yeah ill take a quesadilla." she nods her head.
-
i went back home after spending the night at Emma's house.

im cleaning my whole house basically when i hear my phone go off

kaley : hey.

kaley?i haven't heard from her in a while,she's my old friend from san fransico we were really close,we still talk sometimes but not as much.

me : kaley,hey!

kaley : dude,we haven't talked in forever,i miss you!!

me : i miss you too.

kaley: we should get together sometime,im actually coming out to la next week!!

me : omg,really? hmu when you're in la :)

kaley : i totally will .

me : i gotta go,bye!

wow,that's actually relieving to hear from an old friend.

i hear two knocks at my front door causing me to sit my broom down to go the front door.

"hey." grayson says after i opened the door "hey." i smile "you think i could crash here for the night?" grayson asks,he looked kind of sad.

"yeah of course what's wrong?" i say my smile dropping "me and e got into a fight." he says taking a seat on my grey couch.

"what about." i take a seat beside him "something stupid,i just wanna forget about it,take my mind off of it?" he asks looking at me with sad eyes.

"yeah of course gray." i smile
-
i know the chapters are boring but i promise it's going to get more tea lol.

pls vote ,like ,and comment