28

"do you want me to stay with you?" james ask as im going to get out the car "no,ill be fine,thanks love ya." i smile "love you too." he lightly laughs.

i shut the door,walking up to my porch unlocking my door sitting my 'purse' down.

im so tired of constantly feeling like i can't trust grayson,or that our relationship at risk because someone will make a mistake.

i don't know what im gonna do,or say i just know i need to say something about everything that's happened in the past couple of months we have been dating.

"hey emily." i hear graysons voice snapping me out of my thoughts "hey." i say lightly "sorry i left so..quick i was late for this thing." he says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"what thing?" i ask crossing my arms "um,it was for-uh this um-" he says trying to find something to say.

"say it grayson." i scoff,he stays silent for a moment "what's wrong with you?" he ask curiously.

i sigh "im just tired of this." i throw my hands up a little "tired of what?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"feeling like i can't trust you,feeling like if one of us make one tiny mistake it could ruin everything we got." i look down at my feet after I finished.

"you weren't acting like this before." he steps closer to me,i take a step back "yeah i know." i roll my eyes.

"what happened,just talk to me." he touches my hand "let's start with the fact your were super jealous of the fact that laci had a boyfriend." i fake laugh making my madness show more.

"i was never jealous of her,im happy with you." he says as if it should be obvious "okay,how about the fact you get mad and jealous anytime i go out with friends that aren't you,emma,ethan,james,or Bryant." i scoff.

"you hang out with a bunch of dudes,what did you expect?" i can tell he's starting to get more angry by the second.

"okay well then how about the fact you were with another girl having lunch." i say crossing my arms "what-" he starts.

"how do you know about that?" he cuts himself off "wow," i fake smile looking over "that's what you have to say?" i laugh.

he stares at me with a blank face "if you must know,i hung out with james and we drove past you two and i seen you." i roll my eyes.

"i swear to you it's now what it looks like emily." he steps closer to me "then what is it." i roll my eyes again.

"it was-it was." he stutters "that's what i thought gray." i scoff turning around i was really trying to hold in my tears,has he really been cheating?

"it was kaley,she wanted to surprise you." he finally got out.

-
honestly don't know what imma do w them but i have n idea,n u guys might be mad 🤫.

pls vote comment follow !!!