50

@emilymartin : girls trip!

@_emmachamberlain : 🤪

@amandapavillard : what were we doing in this?

@oliviarouyre : where are we going?

@fan : where are u guys going??!

"okay,so we planned a trip,having nothing to talk about." emma says pulling a piece of her hair down.

"what the fuck are we supposed to talk." she continues laughing a little "let's do a q&a." amanda says fake smiling widely looking to the camera.

"yeah,let's spill the tea." olivia says doing a hand gesture causing all of to laugh.

"here emma you tweet it and ill ask the questions while your driving." i say as she pulls her phone out tweeting.

we all have already said our intros "okay,so basically as you just heard we are going to do a q and a,but we have to get some coffee first because ill fucking die without it." she fake smiles looking at her camera.

we pull up to Philz through the drive through and order,we all take a sip satisfyingly.

"okay,now we can start." emma says pulling off "okay,so emma tweeted give us some tea ass questions to answer about youtubers,us,etc." i say.

"okay,first question,opinion on the vlog squad." i say looking up to emmas camera,we all divided the videos.

emmas will be on the drive there and a little of while we are there,mine will be while we are there and so will Olivia's and Amanda's will be the ride back.

"they are cool as shit." emma says taking a sip of her coffee "yeah i meet them and this party thing,they were honestly so fucking chill." i say tucking a piece of hair behind me ear.

"ive never meet them." amanda shrugs "yeah,me neither." olivia says "really?" i say shocked.

"okay,next question,what happened to the sister squad." i say trying to hold in my laugh looking my at the camera.

"why the fuck would you ask that?" emma dies of laughter so are amanda and olivia "we said tea questions!" i yell defending myself laughing.

"emma fucked ethan and got kicked out." amanda says making everyone die of laughter "you have to cut that out." i laugh wheezing.

"next question!" i say with my eyes widened looking back my phone.

"let me pick one." amanda says laughing,i already knew she was gonna pick a funny one "okay." i laugh.

"oh god," olivia laughs a little leaning back "hm," amanda says scrolling through "it's not gonna be bad guys." she says playfully rolling her eyes.

"okay," emma says as her eyes widen making a turn "emma,have you lost your v card?" amanda laughs looking up at the question.

"v card?i think you meant c card,as in like credit card.no ive never lost my credit card." emma says seriously looking over at us.

"okay," i giggle.
-
sorry guys i had to write this whole chapter in an hour bc i got my phone took AGAIN, i rushed it bc i haven't updated in like six days 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

thanks for all the support 🥰

pls vote comment and follow

and PLS check my other story's out 🙃