58

"do you want something to drink?" i ask as he sits on the couch "no, thanks." he says looking down.

i let out a sigh and sit by him, he kept his eyes on the floor "what do you wanna talk about?" i ask looking at him.

"uh," he says looking at me finally, his eyes were super red, "what's wrong with your eyes?" i ask.

"wha- nothing." he says looking back down at the floor, i grab his face so he can't look away so i can get a good look at his eyes.

"were you crying?or are you high?" i ask "it doesn't matter." he says taking my hand off his face "grayson, it does matter." i say in a sad tone.

"i just- i missed you so much, but then something happened." he says still looking down "what happened?" i ask.

"i don't wanna lose you again emily," he says turning to face me completely "you're not going to lose me gray." i say as a statement.

"it was a mistake, it didn't mean anything, and even though we were broken up i still feel horrible." he says looking down, i sigh feeling defeated.

"did this have something to do with ava?" i ask crossing my arms "y- wait how do you know her?" he ask confused.

"this thing, but what did you do?" i ask "we got caught up in the moment and kissed that's all though." he says.

"that's all?" i ask raising my eyebrow "i promise you." he says putting his hand on my thigh "really?" i say crossing my arms.

"yes." he says confidently "well, ava says that you gave her your number, and was with her today." i say.

"what? i wasn't with her today." he says furrowing his eyebrows "okay, where were you then?" i ask.

"i was filming a video with ethan, about twin telepathy, i promise, here i'll call him." he says taking his phone out of his pocket.

i stop him and push his phone away from his ear "i believe you." i sigh "you do?" he says.

"yeah, i know you wouldn't lie to me." i say.

"good," he says letting out a relieving sigh, he leans in for a kiss but i stop him.

"what's wrong?" he ask "i forgive you," i say "but i can't forget." i continued.

"because if you loved me when you did it, what else would you do?" i say ( a/n on my block season two, 🥵 go watch) .

"you said i wouldn't lose you," he says with a glass sheet of water appearing in his eyes, "you haven't lost me, i just need to think." i say getting up.

"i should go to bed." i say looking at the clock "goodnight," he says giving me a sad smile "goodnight." i say as he kisses my forehead.
-
:(

i just wanna say, i appreciate how well this book is growing sm.

i also have a new book, being published tonight, pls go check it out i think you'll like it.

pls vote comment and follow