60

me : do you wanna meet up? i've been meaning to talk to you.

gray : sure, i'm free right now, i can come over.

me : yeah, okay

i shut my phone off and try to picture how this conversation will go.

i hear a knock at the door and hop up to go answer "hey." i smile lightly.

"hey." he smiles "um , we can talk on the couch." i suggest, this was really awkward.

"yeah, that's cool." he says going to sit down on the couch, i take a seat beside him.

"so," he says dragging out the 'o' "yeah, i've had time to think, and i thank you for giving me that time." i sigh.

"listen, i'm so sorry, i never meant to hurt you in anyway, it just i was hurting and it was in the moment, it will never happen again and-" he starts before i cut him off.

"grayson, it's okay, i forgive you." i say grabbing his hand "nothing in my life is permanent," i start.

"but this," i say looking down at our hands "i love you to much to let you go." i say looking up in his eyes.

"i love you." he smiles "i love you too." i say, he starts leaning in laying a gentle kiss on my lips, i smile in the kiss, pulling away.
-
one month later.

"hey, im gonna go to the bathroom." i say standing up walking towards the bathroom.

i hear shuffling around but just shrug it off and start washing my hands.

i start walking back towards my couch, grayson looks down at his phone then back up at me.

"uh, i'm gonna go to starbucks you want anything?" he ask standing up, that was kind of shady.

"no thanks." i say smiling "i'll be back in like twenty minutes." he says quickly walking out the door.

thirty minutes pass and he still isn't back, i furrow my eyebrows checking my phone for any miss calls or text messages from him.

i continue watching my movie, but i can't help but to worry.

i pick my phone up clicking his contact, it rang once before it said my call was forwarded.

he declined my call.

another ten minutes go by and he finally arrives.

a starbucks is only ten minutes away from my house.

"that was long," i say "oh yeah,um." he says scratching the back of his neck "traffic jam." he says going to sit by me.

"where's your drink?" i ask "my wha-oh! i, um i finished it." he says "hmm," i say.

we began watching the movie again, i look over at him then down at his neck seeing a reddish circle.

i furrow my eyebrows "what is that?" i say him turning to face him "what?" he ask innocently.

"what's on your neck?" i ask going to touch it,"nothing." he says scooting over.

"grayson, you have a fucking hickey on your neck." i say getting up to sit on my knees to take a better look.

"no i don't," he says pulling his phone out and pulling up the camera "what the fuck is that?" he says touching it.

"what do you mean 'what the fuck is that?'did you not know you have a hickey on your neck." i say standing up.

"that's not hickey," he says putting his phone back in his pocket "do you really have a fucking hickey on your neck." i say as he stands up.

"i don't have a hickey!" he replies "what are you doing?" i say in disbelief "what do you mean 'what am i doing?'."

"grayson, why do you have a hickey on your neck?" i say crossing my arms "i don't!" he says.

"so, you leave for like forty minutes to go to starbucks?" i ask raising an eyebrow "yes!" he says.

"there's literally a starbucks ten minutes away it wouldn't take you forty minutes." i roll my eyes "because of traffic." he says.

"grayson, this isn't funny!" i say turning around from him to walk to the kitchen "no, wait." he says grabbing my arm.

i could feel my eyes burning from trying to hold back tears.

"grayson, we literally just fucking got back together, and you already cheated on me." i say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"i have to tell you something." he says causing me to look up at him "it's a prank!" he yells laughing.

he goes to the place where he was hiding the camera and laughs.

"i hate you so much!" i say laughing putting my hand up to block the camera that was in my face "you're a dick." i slap him lightly laughing.

he turns off the camera, and comes to me smiling, puckering his lips.

"no!" i say backing away from him "come on, give me a kiss!" he says grabbing my waist "i'm mad at you!" i say.

"please," he begs with puppy dogs, i sigh "fine," i roll my eyes giving him a quick peck.

i mean who could resist those eyes?
-
next one is gonna have a part in it about james charles being C.A.N.C.E.L.E.D.

pls vote comment and follow