35

coachella.

i went casual again because it didn't really feel like going all out.

me and some of my friends have been taking a lot of photos with bryant all day,but now it's getting a little dark so we haven't took anymore photos.

"emily!emily!" i turn around to see an unfamiliar face,maybe she's a fan?

"hi." i smile being friendly, "have you seen grayson yet?" she asks her eyes wide open "uh he just went somewhere with Ethan." i say looking around.

"oh,he's not with Ethan." she says actually like she knows something "what?" i say out of confusion.

"okay,before i tell you what i heard i just want to let you know that i love you,and your such a inspiration,and you and grayson are goals,and can i get a picture?" she rants "of course." i smile.

she snaps a couple of quick pictures "okay," she says returning to her spot in front of me "my friends told me they saw grayson dolan making out with some blonde chick." she says out of breath from talking so much.

"wha- are you sure it was him?" my heart drops,i thought we were over this? "my friends said they were a absolutely positive same outfit and everything, i wasn't there it was three of my friends." she sighs i could tell she felt bad for me.

"thank you for letting me know,and supporting me." i smile "i love you so much!" she says excitement filling in her eyes "i love you too." i laugh giving her a hug.

she runs off to her group of friends,making me turn around to go find emma,or ethan, or grayson.

i see ethan first so i run up to him "hey e," i say getting beside him "hey!where have you been?" he asks.

ignoring his question "i thought gray was with you?" i furrow my eyebrows putting my hands on my hips "he was he ran off somewhere." he shrugs.

i scoff knowing there was a possibility the fans were right, "what's wrong?" he asks becoming worried "some fans ran up to me saying the saw grayson kissing some blonde." i cross my arms.

"what's up?" emma says walking up to us "fans told emily they saw grayson making out with some blonde." ethan says filling her in on our conversation.

"he wouldn't do that though,right?i mean he just got you back." she furrows her eyebrows "i know." ethan says "it isn't like gray." he talks again.

"maybe he's insecure in our relationship?" i say more as a question trying to figure out why he continuously messes things up.

"maybe." emma sighs "but come on," she grabs my hand and ethans "it's coachella we need to have fun!let loose!" she says pulling us towards a performance.

"your right!" i smile dancing with them to the music.

"where's james i haven't seen in all day?" i ask.
-
lol.

pls vote comment and follooow