42

"i love you so mucchh," grayson says kissing me everywhere on my face "i love you too." i laugh as he kisses me.

"what do you want today?" he asks me "i have to edit," i say sadly "no!hangout with me!" he groans.

"fine,ill just post the one where i pranked you." i wink at him smiling.

he rolls his eyes playfully "let's go get something to eat." he says standing up from his bed.

"okay," i say slipping on my shoes.

we get in the car heading somewhere.

after we eat we see a fan and her daughter we take pictures with them as grayson holds the baby.

wow,just watching him shows me he is gonna be a very good dad,i smile to myself as i watch him.

"he would make a really good dad," the fan says to me "i know," i look over and smile at her.

she ends up getting her baby and leaving saying bye.

"gray you are gonna be such a good dad," i smile hooking onto his arm "she was so cute wasn't she." he smiles referring to the baby.

"she was," i smile.
-
at home.

i went back to my house because i have to edit and grayson went home to film.

i finally finish editing.

emma texts me from the groupchat that has me,Amanda,emma,and olivia in it.

em : come w/ us to soul cycle bitch!

amanda: yes!

olivia : get your ass over here!!

me : im coming!!

em : where ur blue tracksuit.

i walk up to my room putting my blue tracksuit on.

i get in my car pulling up to emmas new apartment.

"hey bitches." i say walking into the house "finally!" they groan.

"i was not that late!" i say laughing lightly.
-
after soul cycle.

we started seeing this dance called 'woah' and we started doing it basically sucking at it.

emma was making a video of me,her,amanda and olivia doing it posting it to her snapchat.

we all start laughing at how stupid we look.

between our whole group plus others from soul cycle we changed our bios to '🚫🧢' as an inside joke between our group.
-
later.

i went home finally and was sitting on my couch editing some more.

i hear a knock at my door so i get up sitting my laptop on the coffee table getting up opening the door.

i see emma standing there with tear stained cheeks "what's wrong?" i ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"me and ethan broke up," she sighs walking in "what happened?" i say surprised.

"he said he had to figure things out,i think it was mostly because he misses his dad a lot." she says as her eyes tear up.

"im so sorry em," i say hugging her, "im just gonna go get some rest ill see you tomorrow." she smiles lightly leaving.

i feel so bad for emma and ethan,this is gonna be really hard for me because they are both my best friends.

i hear my phone ringing i look at it to see a FaceTime from ethan,i quickly answer it.

i see him in his black hoodie with it covering his face i run up laying in my bed.

(credit to a fan account on instagram)

"hey e," i smile "did emma tell you?" he sighs "yeah,she just left." i smile lightly.

he starts to explain why he broke up with her,but that he still loves her a lot.

"well,i gotta go,thanks for listening and giving advice e," he laughs "bye i love you!" i say laughing and smile "bye,you too." he laughs hanging up.
-
sorry there wasn't a lot of grayson and emily in this chapter.

can i just i love emilys friendship w emma and ethan.

pls vote comment and follow!!